CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

wtf rofl

American football player Rob Gronkowski as Master Chief promoting Halo 5 on Halloween lol
  • Upvote (+1) 3

American football player Rob Gronkowski as Master Chief promoting Halo 5 on Halloween lol

God it's so weird seeing "American football"

#AmericanProblems

• Upvote (+1) 4

Im finding it very interesting to keep tabs on EG right now...

Having to go from a mindset of being on top and being such a dominant team for so long, to suffering their first lost in so long must be an incredible mental strain.

When you are winning, mentally, things are easy. However as soon as you may feel you are slipping a bit as a team that must be so difficult to deal with. Hoping that the experience of the line up can keep them focused on the task at hand, and more importantly that they keep enjoying playing the game. Nothing excites me more than seeing CLG vs EG 3 with both teams firing on all cylinders.

Not discounting any other teams, I just still feel these 2 are the teams to beat going into World Finals.

*Insert Dank Meme*

• Upvote (+1) 7

God it's so weird seeing "American football"

#AmericanProblems

Lol, I'm American too, just looking out for the EUs who probably don't know Gronk :simms:
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Watched Denial scrim last night, and really enjoyed it. 

Both Contra and Huke's medium-long distance pistol shots are crazy good. 

Im finding it very interesting to keep tabs on EG right now...

Having to go from a mindset of being on top and being such a dominant team for so long, to suffering their first lost in so long must be an incredible mental strain.

When you are winning, mentally, things are easy. However as soon as you may feel you are slipping a bit as a team that must be so difficult to deal with. Hoping that the experience of the line up can keep them focused on the task at hand, and more importantly that they keep enjoying playing the game. Nothing excites me more than seeing CLG vs EG 3 with both teams firing on all cylinders.

Not discounting any other teams, I just still feel these 2 are the teams to beat going into World Finals.

*Insert Dank Meme*

Champions are defined by how they handle a loss. Right now, CLG handle defeat much better than EG; I truly hope EG pulls themselves together.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Watched Denial scrim last night, and really enjoyed it. 

Both Contra and Huke's medium-long distance pistol shots are crazy good. 

I've been watching Contra's stream for the past few months and kept posting in these forums about how ridiculous his pistol is ... only to be downvoted by pros lol.  I have no clue why the pros seem to dislike him so much, esp. Roy and Ace

• Upvote (+1) 3

To be frank, I'd rather EG slump now and get out of it then go into Worlds with a slump. They just need to ensure they do in fact get out of said slump...

On another note: Good morning everybody!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've been watching Contra's stream for the past few months and kept posting in these forums about how ridiculous his pistol is ... only to be downvoted by pros lol. I have no clue why the pros seem to dislike him so much, esp. Roy and Ace

I highly doubt any pro down voted you saying contra has the best pistol.... Lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

I highly doubt any pro down voted you saying contra has the best pistol.... Lol

I'm not going to go back and find it, but I definitely remember Ace down voting a post about Contra's skill.

Champions are defined by how they handle a loss. Right now, CLG handle defeat much better than EG; I truly hope EG pulls themselves together.

I thought champions were defined by having a top 200 CSR :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 9

I swear RNG is definitely the most "random/inconsistent" team of all, they drop games in Regionals but suddenly are somewhat dominating Denial in a scrim ?

I think there's another way to look at RNG. Obviously they're an emotional team and because of that we can think of them as inconsistent. But look at their recent games:

RNG 6-2 DNL

RNG 0-5 CLG

RNG 6-7 EG

RNG 0-3 CLG

RNG 3-0 SoaR

RNG 0-3 TL

RNG 3-0 AA

RNG 0-6 CLG

RNG 6-7 EG

RNG 3-2 WFX

RNG 10-3 nV

RNG 11-1 dT

That's their scrims since the 17th and NA Regional results. We can see right off the bat that they seem to matchup really poorly with CLG. Otherwise, there's really only 1 bad series in there - against TL at regionals, and those games were close + there were the audio issues. All other teams they beat or play very competitively against.

Edit: Note - with their current lineups (CLG w/ Lethul, RNG with Stellur), CLG is 28-1 against RNG in their last 29 maps.

• Upvote (+1) 7

LOL I posted a gif disagreeing with radar removal and just noticed it has been fervently downvoted. Cold world, be careful out there. :rekt:

Because it was just a guy shaking his head and didn't add anything to the discussion. That thread is a discussion thread, after all :)

Like I said a long time ago, EG should try more constructive criticism. For example, suggesting that someone is wrong instead of TELLING them. I know that they've had a lot of success with their methods but that doesn't mean there isn't huge room for improvement.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Because it was just a guy shaking his head and didn't add anything to the discussion. That thread is a discussion thread, after all :)

Like I said a long time ago, EG should try more constructive criticism. For example, suggesting that someone is wrong instead of TELLING them. I know that they've had a lot of success with their methods but that doesn't mean there isn't huge room for improvement.

Sometimes discussions can be had through dank memes :simms:

In all seriousness, though, I love :beyond:  because we keep a light-hearted atmosphere (in this thread) while talking about our favorite shooter.

• Upvote (+1) 4