CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

At this point, I am more excited for the finals than No Man's Sky and Dark Souls 3 lol.

• Upvote (+1) 4

1. Royal 2

2. Snakebite

3. Snipedown

4. Frosty

5. Roy

Honorable mentions: Lethul, LBX, Suspsector

Instead of individual skill, I tried to think about who is the most valuable player on their team and what they bring to the table. Each one of those guys have shown they can make or break a series if they are playing good. I'm trying to avoid basing this off of Regionals. I'll revisit this after Worlds.

Rooting for Denial, TL, and Noble. Hope they do well. 

EDIT: I need to spruce my profile up and become a premium member when I get home. Just doesn't look right.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Love seeing Flamesword already playing money 8s and keeping the grind going.

I really don't get the move to coaching suggestion everyone has for him. Yes, I would say he did not show up at this tournament. However if you watched him in LCQ, he was the glue for that team, AND was putting up big numbers. I don't think he's finished yet in terms of talent.

Side note: anyone have suggestions of where I might be able to get some footage of WFX from regionals? @@iamguitar ? Desperately need some b-roll footage for the video I'm trying to drop tomorrow since none of their gameplay was shown. :(

Sorry, I don't know if any of the matches on side stage were recorded :/

Anyways sorry for the rant but shoutouts to Towey, Audley and Ryanoob trying to make content when it comes to that (you all should get more views than you have tbh). If there's anyone else who does that sort of stuff and I missed your content plz post it as I think they're sorely needed to level up the community as a whole and make us better players.

Not sure what sort of content you're looking for: Sincerely sorry if I missed anybody, comment with a link and I'll include in this post!

@@Vetoed : Cruise Control to Champion https://www.youtube.com/user/Vetoeds

@@ssbChad : Look through post history and also https://www.youtube.com/user/SabakuNoChad

@@Bad Dub: Look through post history and a Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BadDubII

@@T0rM3nTeD : Scrim and Stats Results found here http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/11672-t0rm3nteds-stats-and-scrim-results-thread/?do=findComment&comment=643244

@FlizzyFletch : Updated sig contains most recent Pro Player Spotlights. Heres #1,  http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/12403-pro-player-spotlight-kephrii-and-vetoed/

Just a few consistent forum contributors in terms of going beyond the frequent posting in here. Again, not sure what you're looking for so I kind of just threw a smattering of it all.

• Upvote (+1) 7

At this point, I am more excited for the finals than No Man's Sky

I'm going to be fully inserted to the balls in that game

I hope the finls for worlds(whover makes it.) takes it to the final game.  I want that War.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

343, if you're out there... listening... lurking...

If you allow me to buy pro team weapon skins, I will literally buy every single one.

:intensifies:

For everyone whose team got eliminated at regionals, who are you guys rooting for now?

I feel like I can't root for the evil overlords in CLG or the fallen tyrants in EG... Should Bubu take my Dubu?

• Upvote (+1) 4

If you allow me to buy pro team weapon skins, I will literally buy every single one.

:intensifies:

For everyone whose team got eliminated at regionals, who are you guys rooting for now?

I feel like I can't root for the evil overlords in CLG or the fallen tyrants in EG... Should Bubu take my Dubu?

I hope CLG and Denial get eliminated by Asian teams.

I'm not mad.

In order to make team skins happen, I wonder if 343 would have to pay the org a percentage for using copyrighted material? or would the orgs have to pay 343 for the opportunity to 'advertise' their brand in game?  

• Upvote (+1) 1

In order to make team skins happen, I wonder if 343 would have to pay the org a percentage for using copyrighted material? or would the orgs have to pay 343 for the opportunity to 'advertise' their brand in game?  

I would imagine any organization would be stoked to have their skin featured in-game. Free advertising, build a following, etc.

Doubt 343 would make them pay if their team was qualified for the future pro league.

In LoL some of the Money goes to the org

So there are team skins in games? I don't follow any of the MOBA's, but if thats the case the precedence is there, hopefully make things easier to arrange. 

This would be a decent breakdown for team skins...

50% 343

30% to crowd funding pool

20% to org

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This would be a decent breakdown for team skins...

50% 343

30% to crowd funding pool

20% to org

Diff orgs probably want a different percent so I guess that makes it more complicated.

Is there a list of Gamertags for the other teams that made worlds? Dont need EU OR NA.

Cb20-pcW0AE2H8m.png

I don't like that graphic, Royal 2 is Canadian.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 5