CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How does that post get a single neg rep. Having either a dominant or at least contending team on optic is something we really really need. The optic view bots is no joke.

Hecz has discussed this frequently, but people don't listen. It's not about Optic just buying the best team in a certain game and then dominating. The whole goal of Optic is to create a team of players that the fans can get behind. To create a following and then through strategic but small changes rise to the top.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

These kids are considered adults & don't even know how to clean up after themselves or what a leak is :wutface:  (apart from FS & Big Timer)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yVpHpHsutI

And that's one of the many reason I never roomed with anyone when I was younger. Always better to have my own place - I'm too clean and organized for any of that nonsense lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I made a promise to a VIP on twitter last night, so let's run some memes in this bitch. Sound the alarm. :ghost:  :flames:  :prayers:  :flames:  :prayers:

when the Team Beyond squad is gathering round to prep some fire memes for the readers

tumblr_mj27xb1eF51qkvue8o1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I made a promise to a VIP on twitter last night, so let's run some memes in this bitch. Sound the alarm. :ghost:  :flames:  :prayers:  :flames:  :prayers:

when the Team Beyond squad is gathering round to prep some fire memes for the readers

add a trigger warning to the top of your posts

• Downvote (-1) 4

never been a fan of the meme spam but regardless you're still a better poster than that dude lol.

• Upvote (+1) 9

And that's one of the many reason I never roomed with anyone when I was younger. Always better to have my own place - I'm too clean and organized for any of that nonsense lol.

Ha, yeah man for sure. I couldn't imagine living there with 5 or how ever many people are in the Optic house & realizing it's your turn to wash the dishes. 

tgnlFvP.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo needs sustained growth.  The Optic juice would be nice, but realize that most of their viewers wouldn't even give a crap about Halo: they just watch to see "Optic" play, and then they leave.  Its been like that in CoD for years, and despite the fact that their fanbase is literally all CoD kids, they STILL don't stick around to watch other teams play.

Hecz has discussed this frequently, but people don't listen. It's not about Optic just buying the best team in a certain game and then dominating. The whole goal of Optic is to create a team of players that the fans can get behind. To create a following and then through strategic but small changes rise to the top.

I agree that we need sustained growth, but seeing as we are still very much in the growing stage what we need right now is exposure

• Upvote (+1) 1

never been a fan of the meme spam but regardless you're still a better poster than that dude lol.

which dude

• Upvote (+1) 1

NavG right now:

tumblr_nyusrpckRz1sfc9eao1_500.gif

I truly don't mean any snark but I don't understand why people like gifs like this. Walt looks like a cow chewing cud.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I truly don't mean any snark but I don't understand why people like gifs like this. Walt looks like a cow chewing cud.

Honestly not a huge fan of talking gifs myself, I agree. Felt that one was appropriate in this instance though.

Do people think that Flame is washed up? He consistently puts up numbers online and on LAN. Personally, I had questioned Maniac staying, but he reeeeeeally showed up on LAN, so they should both certainly stay. I don't see a whole lot of reason to keep Gary though, he really underperformed at regionals and isn't (imo) a great content producer.

I think the team has some potential to do decent in the pro league if they continue to grind together. If the pros who didn't qualify for worlds treat H5 like it's not worth grinding for, we'll likely not see those same pros at Worlds 2017.

Sorry to derail the dank train buuut...

So can't believe it's been 10 years... but this Bubu Dubu and Huke combo can't help but remind me of Naded and Legit on Storm Ventures.

Naded and Legit, probably the age of bubu and huke at the time.. Two young guns just lit out of their minds back in the day. Who ended up becoming a staple in the competitive Halo scene from there on out.

If I'm not mistaken they even came out the gates swinging like bubu/huke and made it to the finals in early 06. Where FB naturally took care of them <3.

Its great to have hot fresh meat right now. Looking forward to the young guns and how they preform at World's. And then themselves, becoming a staple in the scene moving forward.

In all seriousness, nice post and I couldn't agree more.  Rooting for these kids and really excited to see how they do at Worlds and moving forward.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So can't believe it's been 10 years... but this Bubu Dubu and Huke combo can't help but remind me of Naded and Legit on Storm Ventures.

Naded and Legit, probably the age of bubu and huke at the time.. Two young guns just lit out of their minds back in the day. Who ended up becoming a staple in the competitive Halo scene from there on out.

If I'm not mistaken they even came out the gates swinging like bubu/huke and made it to the finals in early 06. Where FB naturally took care of them <3.

Its great to have hot fresh meat right now. Looking forward to the young guns and how they preform at World's. And then themselves, becoming a staple in the scene moving forward.

Also giving some Status Quo vibes, a bunch of young guns led by a vet. I definitely think these will be names we remember for a while.

• Upvote (+1) 3

post-39456-obiwan-kenobi-now-thats-a-nam

Entirely agree. I love the fresh talent in the game. Despite what some people have been saying, I think its amazing for the scene and if anything shows that the game is anything but dead.

cheryllaugh.gif?w=490

That made me spew water on my desk. Well played.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly not a huge fan of talking gifs myself, I agree. Felt that one was appropriate in this instance though.

True

• Upvote (+1) 1