CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

And it was in that moment that we truly knew what pain was. Broken spawn zones, dirtied weapons, having to resort to a custom powerup...

Except one of these organizations actively worked with the players (people ground games with KillaKC all the time, and even before that everything was community-driven), while the other consults a "pro team" behind closed doors and doesn't reveal anything about their thought process for stuffing terrible features into the game and not relenting on bad settings.

The one is nothing like the other.

Could you try that again? You forgot to insult me because I disagree with you.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

After watching the tournament this weekend, I'd really like to see gameplay with a 4-shot pistol. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

20000$ worth of soda can buy 2.7m calories worth of sustenance.

That's 1350 days of sustenance assuming 2k cals/day.

If having food costs covered for 1350 days isn't "life changing", I don't know what is.

You're upsetting the TB hive mind. #LifeChanging

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Could you try that again? You forgot to insult me because I disagree with you.

I'll let you go first. I'm not aware enough of how "totally wrong I am about everything".

After watching the tournament this weekend, I'd really like to see gameplay with a 4-shot pistol. 

of all the changes that should/could happen with the game the pistol needs 0 of them.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

dont put h2a with the other two. If anything, that started the resurgence

It definitely belongs there. Late H2A started the resurgance. Early H2A was catastrophic and in terms of a spectator eSport it certainly did not help until late. Do you not remember 12 hour single Elim tournaments because the game just did not work?

I'll let you go first. I'm not aware enough of how "totally wrong I am about everything".

Ah, there you go making up quotes. You really do a grand job of caricaturing your opponents to ensure you look like the genius.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Dude what the hell is happening in here

a pissing contest.  Yet they all choose to piss into the wind.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Something about 20k dollars, KillaKC being a dick, Lemon being a douchebag and such...

Typical Monday I would say.

• Upvote (+1) 2

this is what happens when CLG finally wins a tournament 

YOU CAUSED THIS  :lxthul:   :walshy:  :puckett:  :ghost:  :wutface:  :beyond:  :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ah, there you go making up quotes. You really do a grand job of caricaturing your opponents to ensure you look like the genius.

I disagree with pretty much everything you said, but to pick out one obviously wrong point...

Yeah I must be hallucinating.

Whatever, I've said what I wanted on the subject.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

of all the changes that should/could happen with the game the pistol needs 0 of them.

Lol

Why's that? Closer we get to faster kill times, the greater plays we can see out of individuals = better viewing experience. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Apparently some people have way too much money to think 20K isn't life changing.

-----------

This isn't really what I expected the conversations to be when waking up this morning.  This weekend was beyond epic.  So many storylines, upsets, and amazing matches overall.  The hype for Worlds is real and I can't wait to see these teams grind in the weeks ahead.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Being pissed at what happened in the past and being in love with these tournaments and being happy we're seeing all the great moments are two different things. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

It doesn't have to be, you're right, but what happens if 343 keeps radar in for the next tournament?

I don't predict a huge outcry. I predict a timid, "okay, if that's what you feel is best", followed by some contrived rationalization about a casual audience.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

when you hand @@pROxiMa the $20,000

stock-photo-33517754-money-as-toilet-pap

Normally he would have continued on with his day without wiping.

He's seriously delusional if he thinks that 20k roll isn't life altering stuff.