CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This shit is hilarious. 20k is in no way life changing. 

Ridiculous and absurd.

If it's enough money to drastically alter your plans for personal investment, then it is life-changing - which $20k can certainly be.

• Upvote (+1) 4

people talk about what they want to talk about

it's annoying how many people in this thread think they can dictate the discussion, sorry people aren't talking about what you're interested in 

the "i wish we were talking about x" posts are literally spam

this post is literally spam as well

• Upvote (+1) 6

won't be able to buy players, though :kappa:

I would expect everyone to flock to your servers since you would have saved Halo 5 from it's current miserable existence.  :kappa:  :kappa:

Maybe people have different views on whats life changing and whats not.

I dont know, just a radical thought I had. Carry on.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This shit is hilarious. 20k is in no way life changing. 

Ridiculous and absurd.

If you got some to share throw it my way. It's not like it will change your life in anyway

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

it's annoying how many people in this thread think they can dictate the discussion, sorry people aren't talking about what you're interested in 

when the whole thread is spam

spamwall.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I would expect everyone to flock to your servers since you would have saved Halo 5 from it's current miserable existence.  :kappa:  :kappa:

how passive aggressive were you planning on getting here? :kappa: :Kappa: :kappa:

Takeaways from the weekend

1. We need more ghostayme, he was the MVP of casters/analysts in my book. I loved the Puckett, walshy, Ghost combo

2. EG 4-0ed... Ouch

3. CLG on Coliseum CTF  :apg:

4. Denial coming out of the woodwork. Great for the sport and entire scene. I hope it inspires more people to compete.

5. Elumnite- That guy is the caboose to the denial train. It was eye opening seeing what a top coach brings and not just your typical "time power weapons."

6. THE NADED CURSE LIVES ON....

7. Audio issues sucked, but im glad it was on the first day and was taking care of promptly. Looking at the tournament at the end of the weekend, i honestly don't think it effected the outcome. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If you got some to share throw it my way. It's not like it will change your life in anyway

Ay man you wanna split some of that non life changing money?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

does anyone know if huke has spoken up about which FPS franchise he prefers (between CoD and Halo)?

Not sure if he's been asked which is better, but I think Goldenboy asked him on the periscope H:CE stream which Huke thought was more difficult, and Huke said you couldn't compare them or something equally diplomatic ;)

• Upvote (+1) 2

You know what's more life changing than 25k? Removing radar in competitive. :kappa:

Please, we're talking about important things here :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 4

A lump sum of 25k is much different than a minimum wage job spread throughout a year. Either you are filthy rich and ignorant to how the world works or you are trying to look internet cool.

I dont waste my time trying to look internet cool and I am not filthy rich, but to say that 20k is life changing is scary.

So you can put a down payment on a house, true, but 20k on a 100k + loan barely scratches the surface. 

Is 20k a nice amount of money? Absolutely. Only the daft would think not, but to use the words life changing simply isnt based in reality.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 11

how passive aggressive were you planning on getting here? :kappa: :kappa: :kappa:

I've been pretty straightforward towards you from the jump, no passive aggression here. Those last couple posts were clear jokes, hence the kappas. Just PM me if you care to have any sort of friendly discussion moving forward; we can keep the banter off the forum.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I dont waste my time trying to look internet cool and I am not filthy rich, but to say that 20k is life changing is scary.

So you can put a down payment on a house, true, but 20k on a 100k + loan barely scratches the surface.

Is 20k a nice amount of money? Absolutely. Only the daft would think not, but to use the words life changing simply isnt based in reality.

So you admit you could put a down payment on a house and move in with 20K and quite literally change your life, but it's not "life-changing"

• Upvote (+1) 6

But this is the thread for discussing HWC teams and seeds. All of this talk regarding prize money and poor people is seriously making me depressed. Can somebody please make a HWC Prize money discussion thread?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Takeaways from the weekend

1. We need more ghostayme, he was the MVP of casters/analysts in my book. I loved the Puckett, walshy, Ghost combo

2. EG 4-0ed... Ouch

3. CLG on Coliseum CTF  :apg:

4. Denial coming out of the woodwork. Great for the sport and entire scene. I hope it inspires more people to compete.

5. Elumnite- That guy is the caboose to the denial train. It was eye opening seeing what a top coach brings and not just your typical "time power weapons."

6. THE NADED CURSE LIVES ON....

7. Audio issues sucked, but im glad it was on the first day and was taking care of promptly. Looking at the tournament at the end of the weekend, i honestly don't think it effected the outcome. 

2) I think CLG might be the better team, but EG weren't on their A-game going into this tournament and I think it showed in the finals.

4) Entirely agree. Not sure how supportive of the org I am after their last...issues. But I'm so incredibly happy for the team itself.

5) Genuinely a great dude and wish nothing but the best for him. Had the pleasure of talking with another professional coach this weekend and learned a LOT about the coaching role as a whole. Definitely have more respect for Pro Halo Coaches then I did before this weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've been pretty straightforward towards you from the jump, no passive aggression here. Those last couple posts were clear jokes, hence the kappas. Just PM me if you care to have any sort of friendly discussion moving forward; we can keep the banter off the forum.

no banter bro. i triple kappad. how much more sarcastic can you get? :kappa: :Kappa: :kappa: :Kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has it been Naded's time to move on about a thousand times already just because he hasn't placed well?

No, and I never implied that, so I'm not sure what you're getting at, lol.

Naded is currently a dominant player, wins/good placings or not.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So you admit you could put a down payment on a house and move in with 20K and quite literally change your life, but it's not "life-changing"

Buying a candy bar would "change my life" also.

As much as I'd like 20k, some of the things being said here don't make sense.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Moving into a house is life changing? Why? You arent paying the house off. You still have to work. 

Life changing money is winning the powerball or the mega millions, not winning 20k.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

But this is the thread for discussing HWC teams and seeds. All of this talk regarding prize money and poor people is seriously making me depressed. Can somebody please make a HWC Prize money discussion thread?

You really called me out for being passive aggressive then went full Real Housewives of Orange County on me right here.