CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't know why but the last few pages has only reminded me of this.

i really love how you are trying to help make the best of the situation by letting everybody listen to some new Biebs music. Keep up the great work Kevin! 

• Upvote (+1) 2

i really love how you are trying to help make the best of the situation by letting everybody listen to some new Biebs music. Keep up the great work Kevin!

Nice post scottie john, way to spread the positive vibes like bth guruniac taught you

Justin Bieber still makes music? I thought I was living in a world where he was retired...

THE. DREAM. IS. DEAD.

Next thing I will see is @@LethuL announcing that EG dropped him for @@VinFTW, because this OFF SEASON IS CRAZY.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Justin Bieber still makes music? I thought I was living in a world where he was retired...

THE. DREAM. IS. DEAD.

Next thing I will see is @@LethuL announcing that EG dropped him for @@VinFTW, because this OFF SEASON IS CRAZY.

That would require him to unban me from his Twitch channel first  :lxthul:

Hey all, for those who don't know I'm the old COO of Denial during the time we had both Halo teams, and am currently the COO of eLevate. I'm just as ready as anyone to just take a deep breath and move on, but since my name was brought up a bit by Justin I decided I'd put some input in. This is going to be short and to the point. From my perspective the players did most, if not every thing that was asked and what they were able to do with sponsor products, they tried products that were given to them, and represented the organization as I wanted them to. Neither the sponsors in question nor the players were under any understanding that they would be forced to use products they didn't personally like using, especially on the add-on end (KF, etc.). On the salary end, I know sponsors were late in payments (it happens a lot, TBH) which caused us to be late. I'm not making excuses but it is a reality I think a lot of orgs deal with. This created an understandable amount of tension that is undoubtedly exacerbated by the disagreements over meeting contract requirements.

This is no way attacking Robby, but I also don't agree with his assertion that this is the players' fault. I can't come out and say one side is 100% correct but I can provide my perspective since I was in the mix during most of this. From my own experience, I think the players are being represented as not fulfilling their end of the agreement, when I actually think they did most, if not all, of what was expected and explained to them.

Look, you don't need to use self important titles like "COO"

Kappa

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I had a long response written up to respond to all of this, i will instead just sit here and enjoy the hate. Clearly the picture being painted here makes me an asshole. Can always use more haters. If only the other side was made public, if anyone would like to know my dm's are always open. But i like these players and want them to succeed so i wont bother in public.

I logged in just to neg this
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I did find it amusing how a self-named CEO and a serial entrepreneur didn't understand basic concepts of float and cash management. To pass on the burden to the last outlet (in this case the player / employee) even if a sponsor was making delayed payments is quite surprising. I thought the CEO was making an investment, but I guess it was after his other investment in new Burberry watch "toys" was made...

Or maybe get one less dog...so you can afford a couple grand in your cash balance? Can't even get a basic LOC in place? No, you don't need to be a CEO to know this shit....

Just simple lolz....if you're an employee and you see your CEO flashing watches and what looks to be a moderately priced car on social media but you didn't receive your paycheck, yikes! if you're a "CEO" and you don't think your employees are performing and schedule something but pull a noshow, yikes!

This is probably the most relevant and important response.

• Upvote (+1) 1

RIP the dream to multi account guy

and I'm the asshole in all of this somehow.

back to it..

graphics-sweeping-956028.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

RIP the dream to multi account guy

and I'm the asshole in all of this somehow.

back to it..

graphics-sweeping-956028.gif

I had no idea what this meant, then I checked the reps with the names crossed out. I haven't stopped laughing since.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Holy fuck, what a shitstorm

Shout outs to @@CyReN and @@Saucey for getting real with that fool. That was the most entertaining read ever. Infinite +rep to you guys from all of those who maxed out for the day.

Perfect way to defame yourself and cripple future partnerships. Id love to see denial fall apart now, which is bad because I don't wish failure on anyone.

Hello and goodnight all! :)

Ps. That purple "DenialCEO" name is really making the rest of our lovely purple members look bad. ;)

• Upvote (+1) 4

So much  :salt: .

Mooooooving on, Heinz said a 4th announcement should hopefully happen this month.

Which means that they know who the 4th is?  :intel: .

Entertainment like this is why I still come around here. Shits better than cable.

Is anyone compiling everything said by Mr Big Shot CEO, the Pros/Spike/Elevateguy, tweets/reddit posts etc to put him on blast in the future, like what was done with Brad or whatever the fuck his name was that ran that scummy league?

Check his Twitter bro, he's a 24 year old "serial entrepreneur".  Much CEO, such Donald Trump.

You know who else been da CEO since 24...

de198ba8_tumblr_m3h01rDZ9D1qe0stn.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was a Denial fan because of the players, not the brand. The MAIN reason I support these players is because of their engagement in the community.

For example: Mikwen, Heinz, Chig and aPG are the 4th, 5th, 7th and 16th most frequent posters of the pro players here at Beyond, The No1 Place In The Universe For Competitive Halo.

They are loved and respected by more or less everyone who is interested in competitive Halo and that must be pretty important for any org...but obviously not for Denial. 

Edit: I messed up in my original post and mixed up rep and posts.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I was a Denial fan because of the players, not the brand. The MAIN reason I support these players is because of their engagement in the community.

For example: Mikwen, Heinz, Chig and aPG are the 2nd, 3rd, 8th and 11th most frequent posters (a total of 4500 posts) of the pro players here at Beyond, The No1 Place In The Universe For Competitive Halo.

They are loved and respected by more or less everyone who is interested in competitive Halo and that must be pretty important for any org...but obviously not for Denial. 

Who is the most frequest poster? 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Man compared to the last couple of slow days on the forums, that was Halo Heaven.

So, who's the most likely candidate for the fourth member of APG, Heinz, Ola combo?

I only see four free agents listed and none of em really seems like a good fit... Maybe Aries? He's a solid pick up and has shown up these last couple events. Best Man's my boy, but he's been absent so long I'd be apprehensive picking him up. :/