CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They had the rocketttttttttts ALG whyyyyyyyy

I want Denial to win but I want Naded to win. That's the inner conflict for everyone else right? Holy shit this series.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I giggle every time the guy falls off the map from top mid on the Fathom map intro.

@@GoldenboyFTW I don't think any one in here has any idea how difficult it is to cast any kind of eSport in a live setting, especially with a camera in front of their face.

Keep doing you, don't even listen to these kids. 

I always feel so sad when I see this gif :( feel bad for that dude. Not a fan of when people use it to try to be funny. Sorry I'm a buzz kill :/

How come? He have a physical disability or something? 

I'm dumb, for this weekend... Denial def is a top 4 team, I hope they can carry this to Worlds and not be a 2009 BTH.

Wow that whiff melee

Wasn't really a whiff on his part, the melee didn't connect as it does sometimes. Basically a glitch. 

@@GoldenboyFTW I don't think any one in here has any idea how difficult it is to cast any kind of eSport in a live setting, especially with a camera in front of their face.

Keep doing you, don't even listen to these kids. 

The most annoying thing about Goldenboy is how he doesn't realize this. He's a good caster/interviewer. A few people make snide comments about him and he gets supremely butthurt. Has he really not realized by this point in his life that you can't please everyone?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3