CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Denial fans right now.

5KGgu.gif

I always feel so sad when I see this gif :( feel bad for that dude. Not a fan of when people use it to try to be funny. Sorry I'm a buzz kill :/

Denial players are fucking geniuses. The small things they do at this age is incredible.

intelligent, extremely talented kids + smart, calm, commanding coach = really good and quickly improving team

Using real names is obviously more professional looking than fake, made up gamer tags. How is that even a question?

Let's just say you're right. 

On a list of top 20 things that could grow esports, where would you place this?

Still all dead still all dead still all dead still all dead still all dead still all dead - Naded 2016

• Upvote (+1) 1

i told you guys about contra and you didn't listen

Come on now don't act you've been the only one saying Contra is godly. Anyone that has been paying any attention knows how good he is. A good chunk of people have been saying how talented he is since early h2A.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I am so torn on this one...I really wanted Naded to win (but Cratos...ugh), but also want the young guys on Denial to win. The struggle is real. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

How long has this Denial squad been together? Not a super long time right? Kind of crazy/awesome to see them doing so well.

Come on now don't act you've been the only one saying Contra is godly. Anyone that has been paying any attention knows how good he is. A good chunk of people have been saying how talented he is since early h2A.

Correct.

Exactly nobody has denied his shot.

Ability to excel with a team was in question, and rightly so. 

He's gone a long way this weekend to put that to rest, so good for him. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't do anything right lol. It's hilarious at this point.

Thought it would be a great idea to get the perspective of the player instead of "how do you feel" "insert generic question here" but it's whatever at this point.

Thanks for the feedback.

You suck and I hate you.

Just kidding, you are doing fantastic.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Reactions in chat like that is why I endure Twitch chat, it can be hilarious.

The bubu take my dubu meme kills me
  • Upvote (+1) 1