CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I know this probably isn't popular opinion, but using real names I think would help legitimize Halo and be more professional. I think last names on the back of jerseys would look a lot better

Why would it make it more "professional"?

This is video games at the end of the day on the base level.  Guess what? Every kid who hops online has a gamertag.  This isn't being marketed towards your middle-age 40-something year old white male.  It isn't "sports" no matter how much you may want it to be.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hopefully huke's no scope and age don't take away from how well his teammates are playing. Bubu Dubu crouching with scatter and waiting until ALG caps a hill instead of contesting it and potentially dying was an incredible move that most players wouldn't do.

Saw this, amazing to see a young player exhibit patience like that.  

I dont know why but the word Tilt annoys me

It's the youngsters language, best to just know what it means but never use it yourself. They can keep it. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm a little late on the Lethul interview comment but I thought it was great. Only awkward thing was the hug when you guys finished haha.

And how bout Denial. I like these guys more and more the more I watch them play. Kinda hoping they pull off a couple upsets today.

I don't care what anyone has to say negatively about thrust........but it allows you to pull of some sick plays/reversals. Great to watch. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wow that game was so crucial for Allegiance. Naded get hyped. 

If Naded plays like trash for the rest of the series, I blame Cratos for chest-bumping Naded's shoulder out of place for that after game celebration. 

I don't care what anyone has to say negatively about thrust........but it allows you to pull of some sick plays/reversals. Great to watch.

Id rather keep thrust than sprint
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like its EG and CLG then everyone else right now these teams are pretty even but it doesn't matter who wins for me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Allegiance dominates that gametype, but Denial took the to the wire. I really like Denial in this series.