CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

As exciting it would be to see Denial come out on top, now that RNG is out, I wanna see Naded get the tourney W and freak the fuck out lol

Say's a lot about Halo and the HCS when there's like 4 or 5 teams I want to win this tournament. So many great deserving teams/players

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Gamertags are a huge staple in esports. I know some teams in LoL that live in the same house and call each other by their tags. It's just what we do as gamers.

I know this probably isn't popular opinion, but using real names I think would help legitimize Halo and be more professional. I think last names on the back of jerseys would look a lot better

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Can't wait for this CLG vs EG match in Semi Finals...gonna be like Samsung White vs Samsung Blue at Worlds S4:) 

I know this probably isn't popular opinion, but using real names I think would help legitimize Halo and be more professional. I think last names on the back of jerseys would look a lot better

eSports doesn't need to emulate real sports to be more legitimate. CSGO, LoL, etc don't need real names and neither does Halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hopefully huke's no scope and age don't take away from how well his teammates are playing. Bubu Dubu crouching with scatter and waiting until ALG caps a hill instead of contesting it and potentially dying was an incredible move that most players wouldn't do.

Contra/Dev/Bubu just as good as Huke.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't know about you but I'm 100% hopping on this Denial bandwagon. :puckett:

It's weird right? Like I REALLY want naded to take his first tourney but I'm too caught up in the hype of these young guns.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I feel like we might see alliance tilt out of this series

They already have.

• Downvote (-1) 1