CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

haha nah I didn't mind it's a joke from like 2 years ago, WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ON HIM MAN

As long as you're cool with it. Your face just made it seem like you didn't enjoy the joke.

I LOVE @@GoldenboyFTW!

Srs him and benson have improved massively with their game knowledge, both have impressed me this weekend.

This goldenboy hate is getting really old, I literally have no issue with the guy and some people are more concerned with trashing him then actually watching the HALO at these events...

Anyway...

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm confused. You say this like eSports isn't constantly growing and didn't just get an ESPN page...

To be fair that's only because ESPN is dying and is trying anything to stay relevant.

• Downvote (-1) 1

It's...it's professional sitting on your ass and pressing buttons. Real names aren't going to make a difference are you serious?

Of course it would make a difference. Real names lends credibility. Gamer tags make it look childish.

Can't do anything right lol. It's hilarious at this point.

Thought it would be a great idea to get the perspective of the player instead of "how do you feel" "insert generic question here" but it's whatever at this point.

Thanks for the feedback.

You made this tournament for me. Tired of treading lightly to avoid the negs.

I fucking love you @@GoldenboyFTW

Keep it up. #yourockdontchange

• Upvote (+1) 8

RNG needs a better coach 100% symbolic is holding them back. RNG should ask Ogre 2 for help in my opinion.

I like Goldenboy as well.

• Upvote (+1) 3

haha nah I didn't mind it's a joke from like 2 years ago, WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ON HIM MAN

I know, right?

Watching him has actually helped me develop a pretty killer wardrobe.  So much style. 

Thought it would be a great idea to get the perspective of the player instead of "how do you feel" "insert generic question here" but it's whatever at this point.

Thanks for the feedback.

I feel like you need a different haircut it really ruins my immersion into the HCS  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm not sure why anyone is surprised RNG lost 3-0. CLG is much better than everyone else right now. I'd actually say RNG played very well outside of game 1.

Not to mention the caliber of player Royal 2 was with the Sniper game one. He got his moneys worth with it and it'd be hard for anyone to do much better.

I'm not sure why anyone is surprised RNG lost 3-0. CLG is much better than everyone else right now. I'd actually say RNG played very well outside of game 1.

RNG has to get better at CTF and then finish matches. They should have won the TS and had a shot at the Strongholds. Could have went to Game 4, but CLG is clearly better.

RNG needs Big T to coach them. Help bring some of that optic audience to worlds.

• Downvote (-1) 1

It would be weirder using real names.

Lol. Ya because sports are so weird. Let's all call Tom Brady wildlobster12789 because using his real name is weird.

• Upvote (+1) 2

For me the caster line up for this tournament is awesome. I hope nothing changes for Worlds. Benson has been a slow burn on me but he's stepped up for me this tournament. 

Thanks for the feedback.

Dude a couple people told me to stop posting memes earlier, don't even worry about. You're doing a great job, keep it up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Most people here actually respect you @@GoldenboyFTW. We appreciate your passion and interaction. I personally enjoy your casting, if alongside the likes of Walshy/Bravo/Ghost etc. Apart from the obvious trolling, most criticism on here is just about the long winded nature of your questions/analysis, which sometimes means you spend more time talking than the person being interviewed.

• Upvote (+1) 4

The caster's keep saying that these 3-5 min long Colli CTF matches are the fastest games theve seen when AE has won multiple time in under 2 mins lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Of course it would make a difference. Real names lends credibility. Gamer tags make it look childish.

I just can't agree. You're saying it would make it look less nerdy. Well it's pro gaming, no matter how hard you try "less nerdy" won't happen.

I like @@GoldenboyFTW. Makes me laugh.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ogre 2 wouldn't coach :wutface:

Why not? He isn't going to Worlds, coaching would allow him to go. I'm not saying he should retire... Just coach til Worlds is over.