CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Easy 3-0. Sheesh. RNG has a lot of work to do from now until worlds. They have not closed the gap between them and the top 3 teams, but surprisingly, they have a good EG matchup, but a trash CLG and bad ALG matchup.

They might have asked him, right?  Or did Roy or somebody say they absolutely did not?

They didn't ask him at all, I think.

--

Damn, Ninja had some chokes. He's a good player, but chokes a lot.

Renegades needs to pick up a new coach like TODAY.

They play so incredibly unstructured.  They aren't a composed team.  They NEED someone behind them who actually knows something.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Raped game one. Dumb camo push game 2. Nimja playing some of the worst halo of his career. Sad to see.

Let's remember CLG is arguably the best team in the world right now. Renegades definitely has the ability, they just need to tidy up those little discipline issues (i.e. the push on Rig TS when you had bunker setup and a lead). I'm a Symbolic supporter but I'm starting to wonder about the coaching - this team needs someone that can assert themselves over Ninja and Spartan so they calm down when they start to overextend. A disciplined Renegades squad would be something to see.

• Upvote (+1) 3

They play so incredibly unstructured. They aren't a composed team. They NEED someone behind them who actually knows something.

I think Spikemouh is available

EG doesnt really have any slaying issues against CLG. Hence why the only Slayers they have lost to them have been choked leads late. It's basically came down to stronghold.

Well now that Renegades is out, I am hoping for the underdog in Denial. I would consider it to be a decent weekend for Renegades. While I do feel that they improved overall, the lose to Liquid really hurt. They looked decent against CLG even though it was a 3-0 sweep. 

Why the hell is Ninja still getting picked up? I mean, he's way way way better than me, but he's always the weakest link for a top team

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

If they're really trying to make halo esports big and mainstream, why not use real names? The use of gamer tags is probably the weridest, nerdiest part of esports to mainstream viewers.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 13

EG vs TP should be pretty fun but I'm REALLY excited for AE vs Denial :walshy: :flames:

AE v Denial could be the best series of the day tbh
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I think Spikemouh is available

They days of these "fans"/friend coaches is done.

Go find some accomplished player who knows how to coordinate and control emotions.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If they're really trying to make halo esports big and mainstream, why not use real names? The use of gamer tags is probably the weridest, nerdiest part of esports to mainstream viewers.

...What eSport uses real player names?

• Upvote (+1) 3

They play so incredibly unstructured.  They aren't a composed team.  They NEED someone behind them who actually knows something.

Kory is incredibly shy. He said in a stream chat that he was going to start voicing when they need to slow down and stay calm. They need a veteran and vocal coach. Someone who can add more than just the time for a powerup.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The difference between CLG calling out vs every other team is absolutely unparalleled. They are so calm, cool, and quiet vs teams like EG,ALG, RNG, etc.