CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

ALG is the real deal.

No clue why this would even be a question at this point. People don't like the players on the team so they just go into denial about how good the team actually is. 

(I am by no means an ALG fan and actually dislike them as a team but you can't deny they are damn good. Only teams better are EG and CLG. Those 3 are on another tier than every other team)

• Upvote (+1) 2

@Coachmayne alt?

hah no, I'm legitimately curious. I know Huke had to stop competing in COD for age issues (he was/is 16?) but I can't find real info on him or the team

Benson hype has really grown on me

• Upvote (+1) 3

No clue why this would even be a question at this point. People don't like the players on the team so they just go into denial about how good the team actually is. 

(I am by no means an ALG fan and actually dislike them as a team but you can't deny they are damn good. Only teams better are EG and CLG. Those 3 are on another tier than every other team)

I honestly love the fact that there are 2/3 clear best teams and everyone else is trying to catch up. 

At the risk of making a forum post while other people are trying to focus on the game;

Would I be unreasonable for wondering why the event wasn't held at a bigger area? More seating capacity + maybe playing stations for spectators? I left the event after nV lost, but for sure would have stayed if there was maybe more to do.

Aside from that I think the event is really well put together with what they had available, but I'm a little confused why the NA regionals to the most important Halo tournament ever is so small.

I'm with you on this one (although can't say I would have left if I had a ticket... damn man). But they definitely need an arena with more capacity and ability to hype the event and game. 

Speaking of which, do we know the worlds location yet? Our airline prices probably just went up another $100.

Self+respecting+gamers+don+t+use+facecam

Nope, I've learned my lesson. Carry on.

I mean you had rekiu roasting you...I don't think theres anything lower.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish Puckett would also tuck me in at night. It's so nice that he's back commentating.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm kinda sad that tomorrow is the last day of regionals. Watching competitive Halo all weekend never gets old.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Speaking of which, do we know the worlds location yet? Our airline prices probably just went up another $100.

They announced that it will be announced sometime tomorrow. Why they couldn't just say is beyond me. 

They're seriously making us wait another day to find out where Worlds are?

Might as well just wait til the night before at this point.

hah no, I'm legitimately curious. I know Huke had to stop competing in COD for age issues (he was/is 16?) but I can't find real info on him or the team

Huke is 16.

Can't find any info on the rest of em.

edit: turned my creep mode on:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm with you on this one (although can't say I would have left if I had a ticket... damn man). But they definitely need an arena with more capacity and ability to hype the event and game. 

I live ~30 min away from the location. Didn't feel like staying for another 4-5 hours to watch games I wasn't interested in.

Columbus events in the past were held at the Convention Center. Probably in the nicest area in the city, with lots of restaurants nearby also.

I remember a 2v2 station, and two 4v4 stations for spectators (when pros weren't scrimming on them), and an FFA station (not including the FFA tournament) at 2010 and 2011.

Aside from his unbelievable FPS skill, the thing I like about Huke is he's in high school and is more professional than 99% of pro players.  Been following him since the beginning of AW and I can't say a single bad word about him.  

• Upvote (+1) 7