CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

True. NV was seeded way too high, didn't do shit outside of the first qualifier.

I agree

Every tournament there's been some new reason for discrediting Allegiance. Can we just collectively admit they are good, and Noble proved that they are very good too. So I'm sick of hearing this narrative that they're some how cheating their way to good placings.

I already said they were good, in fact I said they were very good and a top 4 team, and noble is also good. Nobody has said they cheated once that I've seen. Literally all I'm saying the way this was all seeded was poorly done.

Uhh dude? He's hated because he basically made fun of someone because his dad had cancer. So no. He's just a douche.

Okay? Stop letting him dominate your hearts and minds then? Don't even acknowledge him. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Okay? Stop letting him dominate your hearts and minds then? Don't even acknowledge him.

?? We aren't actively hating on him. But we aren't rooting for him either. Why are you defending him so much?

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOL, Pistola riding shotgun. :kappa:

Fun fact: this is my gf's first event and, when NV walked to the stage, asked if there was a girl on the team. She was referring to Ola :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Allegiance must have been getting god spawns lol seriously just all sprinting into nest

TBH they have god nades.

?? We aren't actively hating on him. But we aren't rooting for him either. Why are you defending him so much?

lol?

lol?

Nobody is here posting randomly shitting on him. If they are I haven't seen it. I'm not even sure why he was brought up initially.

Fun fact: this is my gf's first event and, when NV walked to the stage, asked if there was a girl on the team. She was referring to Ola :wutface:

This is your chance for a threesome bruh.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The plays today have been insane. From Snipedown's and Bubu dubu's snipe-off, to Naded's game ending stick and Huke's game ending no scope, to that crazy ending. God I love Halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

TBH they have god nades.

1st Seed gets homing grenade upgrade :intel:

Douchebags deserve to be hated on.

It's kind of hypocritical to say this when you bring him up in the first place.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Nobody is here posting randomly shitting on him. If they are I haven't seen it. I'm not even sure why he was brought up initially.

Yeah, Cratos has been pretty quiet lately. 

I think maybe this started tonight because somebody posted something about "anybody but Cratos and I'd like ALG" or something similar. 

Anyway, I just want this series to end so I can go buy booze. 

• Upvote (+1) 2