CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Somebody said that series was boring?  

I thought it was fun. 

Great to see young guns making names for themselves.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can we get some discussion on the sniper on Eden?

Everytime a team gets it, the game freezes as the opposing team realizes that they're fucked, because everyone who picks it up becomes Snipedown.

Can we for the love of god please consider removing it from a map that's already over-saturated with power weapons?

And blue team spawns at the better base, same route to rockets, and a free sniper.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That series in my head: Game 1: Wow, Denial is legit. After game 3: Oh wait, Liquid look like world beaters. Maybe Denial was just hot. After Game 5: Oh, nvm, Denial is pretty good.

Somebody said that series was boring?

I thought it was fun.

Great to see young guns making names for themselves.

Every game was easily won. Boring as hell.

the first time i see huke with a sniper the entire weekend and he hits the sickest game-ending shot i've ever seen  :walshy:

THIS GUY HAS BEEN PLAYING FOR 2 MONTHS

after that, eg, alg, and clg should be worried about denial. if they keep this momentum it's going to be a long set of semi finals/ finals series come tommorrow

Puckett going BANANAS when Huke hit that shot gave me wood. I have zero shame in saying that. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

So does this NA Regionals awards points per placement to go towards current standings to form the seedings for NA in Worlds?

How good is Huke in Halo compared to the top players in the game? Is he one of them?  I'm just asking because I know he recently switched from Call of Duty and was arguably a top 5 player in Advanced Warfare (probably 5th if anything because the top 4 was too good).

• Upvote (+1) 1