CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

prize pool for worlds incase anyone was wondering.. 1st- $1,000,000, 2nd- $500,000, 3rd/4th- $250,000, 5th-8th-$75,000, 9th-16th- $25,000

• Upvote (+1) 1

Denial are warmed up, while liquid were chilling.

Genuine question, no troll. Why would Hecz pick up Flame when he has no interest in Halo, especially when they picked up Flame and Halo was at it's lowest? Yes, he believed in them in the end but Maniac was not part of the plan. He ended up getting on board after Noble VS CLG. Something was done behind closed doors for Hecz to pick up a Tier 1 player, part of the community with sponsorship (Red Bull + Shared sponsor with Nadeshot) to bring in viewers for a new game. Which is why he was just hanging out with the team until HCS was announced. 

hahaha what are you talking about hahaha

this guy  :bman:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Genuine question, no troll. Why would Hecz pick up Flame when he has no interest in Halo, especially when they picked up Flame and Halo was at it's lowest? Yes, he believed in them in the end but Maniac was not part of the plan. He ended up getting on board after Noble VS CLG. Something was done behind closed doors for Hecz to pick up a Tier 1 player, part of the community with sponsorship (Red Bull + Shared sponsor with Nadeshot) to bring in viewers for a new game. Which is why he was just hanging out with the team until HCS was announced.

I really don't know, Hecz has a pretty good eye on content and whatnot (which FS is good at). Just the Halo team thing hasn't worked out, that's why people want him to coach.

All this behind the scenes thing is pretty nutty though lol

prize pool for worlds incase anyone was wondering.. 1st- $1,000,000, 2nd- $500,000, 3rd/4th- $250,000, 5th-8th-$75,000, 9th-16th- $25,000

NA teams guaranteed $75k :Puckett:

hahaha wtf are you talking about hahaha

this guy  :bman:

What are you going on about? Yes, Hecz just woke up one day and thought, I'm going to make a Halo team for a scene that doesn't have anything for my sponsors and nothing announced. Hecz has been very vocal about what he does behind the scenes with his CoD and Activision, why wouldn't it be the same for Halo? You see the juice they bring. 

Denial are warmed up, while liquid were chilling.

Unintentional Liquid Chillendude reference.

• Upvote (+1) 1

God I can only imagine the beautiful backlash that would've occurred if HUKE said he was easily able to adapt to H5 because it was just like COD  :ghost:

I'm so pissed he didn't phrase it like that, he pretty much implied it, but FUCK it would've been beautiful for him to say that it was just like CoD!

I really don't know, Hecz has a pretty good eye on content and whatnot (which FS is good at). Just the Halo team thing hasn't worked out, that's why people want him to coach.

All this behind the scenes thing is pretty nutty though lol

Completely nutty. Even though Flamesword only started making content when he joined OpTic and not before. Then again, what do I know. Everyone here knows everything about this community. 

What are you going on about? Yes, Hecz just woke up one day and thought, I'm going to make a Halo team for a scene that doesn't have anything for my sponsors and nothing announced. Hecz has been very vocal about what he does behind the scenes with his CoD and Activision, why wouldn't it be the same for Halo? You see the juice they bring.

That's not what happened though. Flame joined Optic originally as a fitness and CoD coach for their team. HCS was announced and Hecz let Flame put a team together and play under the Optic name.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What in the world is Ghost talking about >.> Ace had a sick snipe in H3. I remember he had some montage with chig way before his solo montage

• Upvote (+1) 1

What in the world is Ghost talking about >.> Ace had a sick snipe in H3. I remember he had some montage with chig way before his solo montage

Montage in question:

Was one of my favourites back in the H3 days

• Upvote (+1) 2

RdDot5P.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

just realized, 3/4 of the original crowd pleasers members qualified for world and all 3 are arguably on top 4 teams. #newgamesnewpros

• Upvote (+1) 4

That's not what happened though. Flame joined Optic originally as a fitness and CoD coach for their team. HCS was announced and Hecz let Flame put a team together and play under the Optic name.

I'm done with this but just think about what you're saying. He picked up a Halo player to coach his CoD team. He could have anyone but he chose a Halo professional? You thought I was far fetched? Also, check his content, the fitness thing was a group decision with Nadeshot, Scump and BigT. This was after he joined. Not hired to train them. Jesus.