CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I really don't think Optic should drop their team. They should stick it out together and continue to grind and get better. Maybe they make a change from Chaser.

Really? OpTic is a top org and would have an easy time luring the best H5 players away next season. Flame/Maniac hasn't worked in H2A or H5. Time to get some top H5 pros + personalities on OpTic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

WTFVWqi.png

FNj1ex0.png

What a great day to finally get our own Michael Jordan crying face meme  :weback:  :beyond:

It doesn't rub me the right way that there will be some Asian teams in worlds that will be free kills and nV is out.

I'm probably just salty.

No, it's not the salt talking, those teams don't deserve to go, all they're doing is wasting everyone's time. Same shit happened at all the CoD Champs as well. The Asian teams were so bad they were using riot shields and the top NA teams were just fucking with them the entire time. 

or maybe he really believed Flame and Maniac would figure it out, I mean Flame been on OpTic for a year 2 now.

Maniac was busy flying in some hot twitter girl. Not that I blame him, but Halo is always first :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

No, it's not the salt talking, those teams don't deserve to go, all they're doing is wasting everyone's time. Same shit happened at all the CoD Champs as well. The Asian teams were so bad they were using riot shields and the top NA teams were just fucking with them the entire time. 

Alas, it is the world championship :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 1

or maybe he really believed Flame and Maniac would figure it out, I mean Flame been on OpTic for a year 2 now.

Genuine question, no troll. Why would Hecz pick up Flame when he has no interest in Halo, especially when they picked up Flame and Halo was at it's lowest? Yes, he believed in them in the end but Maniac was not part of the plan. He ended up getting on board after Noble VS CLG. Something was done behind closed doors for Hecz to pick up a Tier 1 player, part of the community with sponsorship (Red Bull + Shared sponsor with Nadeshot) to bring in viewers for a new game. Which is why he was just hanging out with the team until HCS was announced. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Lets be honest, something was done behind closed doors for Optic to have a team to get viewers in for HCS. That's my opinion as Hecz was adamant he didn't want any other teams yet and only been ready this year to pick up a CS:GO team since the scene has exploded and Envy and Faze have been making moves. 

What are you talking about?

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's so fucking stupid that they've shown that forge McDonalds some 50 times but I haven't seen a single Team Beyond video on stream when they're always great quality. SMH

Those videos bleed viewers so fast, it should have been a top priority to replace them with relevant content that would retain as many people as possibly months ago.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snipedubu :simms:

That time in Canada after Xgames paid off (ignore biology) :simms: