CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just to make sure: If a team loses a series in the semifinals, they are out of regional correct?

Yes it's single elimination from now on.

Am I crazy for thinking Optic don't need a team change but more time together? Everyone's looking at Flamesword and Maniac but they were both making plays and 1 v 1's. A team formed like 4 weeks ago just took a game from Allegiance who've been on the grind since day 1. 

The best thing they can do is stick together and find someone else to be their coach that can actually contribute in more ways than just calling out power up times. Hopefully we have another worthwhile season so they can have the motivation to turn themselves into a top 8 team.

"I just got pounded by a girl!"

"Heehehehehehehe"

• Upvote (+1) 4

It definitely was not Royal2/ Snakebite. It was probably just 2 of Hysteria/FIS/Victory.

Flame already confirmed a while back that it was Royal2/Snakebite

• Upvote (+1) 2

Top Bracket - Quarter Finals

EEyHeJr.png

Dunno if these are even useful at this stage but might as well finish what I started

Am I crazy for thinking Optic don't need a team change but more time together? Everyone's looking at Flamesword and Maniac but they were both making plays and 1 v 1's. A team formed like 4 weeks ago just took a game from Allegiance who've been on the grind since day 1. 

I was just sitting here thinking about who needs to be dropped and then I read your post and forgot how short of a time this team has been together. I would actually like to see them stick together and grind for whatever is coming after the big event.

That logic makes no sense. Not only is that follower count exaggerated, most OpTic fans that would even watch an event don't care about Halo.

Okay, 2mil total, still only an extra 10k. They'll watch halo even if they don't care but 99% dont.

Hecz said he wouldn't drop them.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a team change though.

I don't think he ever said he wouldn't drop them from the Halo team. He said it's not like they would be kicked from the house. Hecz should 100% drop the entire Halo squad now and start fresh.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Cratos is a fat immature shit, that is what  it's about

lmao you guys need to chill about cratos. guy isn't as bad as you make him out to be, shooting bodies isn't that immature or even necessarily disrespectful

• Upvote (+1) 5

Any last second predictions for the bracket stage?

I got AE, Denial, EG, and CLG making it out of quarters. Then AE beating Denial and EG beating CLG in the semis with EG winning in the finals. 

Lets be honest, something was done behind closed doors for Optic to have a team to get viewers in for HCS. That's my opinion as Hecz was adamant he didn't want any other teams yet and only been ready this year to pick up a CS:GO team since the scene has exploded and Envy and Faze have been making moves. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

I really don't think Optic should drop their team. They should stick it out together and continue to grind and get better. Maybe they make a change from Chaser.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Lets be honest, something was done behind closed doors for Optic to have a team to get viewers in for HCS. That's my opinion as Hecz was adamant he didn't want any other teams yet and only been ready this year to pick up a CS:GO team since the scene has exploded and Envy and Faze have been making moves.

or maybe he really believed Flame and Maniac would figure it out, I mean Flame been on OpTic for a year 2 now.

I'd prefer a crowd shot over these videos.

There's months of HCS to pull footage from to use as various videos during the downtime - storyline videos, introductions to players, team drama videos; all these things get new people invested into the championship/Halo. Basically the excellent video TB uploaded to Youtube on Friday. I'm really surprised how little video production has come out of HCS from 343 when we only have 1 event left.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What?

Okay, 2mil total, still only an extra 10k. They'll watch halo even if they don't care but 99% dont.

With the #16 seeded team, they had 15k. They can gain probably earn more followers if they were actually a good team and competed for event wins. Just wished they had a stronger roster. But they didn't deserve to go to worlds. Can only hope they are successful moving forward.

I know it didn't matter but NV lost to Winterfox too  :apg:

Nice! That's got me hyped. Looks like things really didn't work out for Arkanum with that team change.  :simms:

There's months of HCS to pull footage from to use as various videos during the downtime - storyline videos, introductions to players, team drama videos; all these things get new people invested into the championship/Halo. Basically the excellent video TB uploaded to Youtube on Friday. I'm really surprised how little video production has come out of HCS from 343 when we only have 1 event left.

It's so fucking stupid that they've shown that forge McDonalds some 50 times but I haven't seen a single Team Beyond video on stream when they're always great quality. SMH

• Upvote (+1) 1