CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Am I crazy for thinking Optic don't need a team change but more time together? Everyone's looking at Flamesword and Maniac but they were both making plays and 1 v 1's. A team formed like 4 weeks ago just took a game from Allegiance who've been on the grind since day 1. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Optic will bounce back from this easily. They made their own mistakes and I feel that come for tournaments after Worlds they'll establish as a serious Top 8 team. They probably don't need to adapt the squad, just rebuild chemistry and go from there.

I think optic needed a way better coach that actually puts in strategy. A coach like Towey or Elamite.

find them one :P

Kind of expected that tbh, but I'm happy that they showed they can hang (at least in ctf and slayer).

Edit: Misquoted.

But yeah, Optic have played better every week since announcing Chaser and Lifestyle.

Just to make sure: If a team loses a series in the semifinals, they are out of regional correct?

It definitely was not Royal2/ Snakebite. It was probably just  2 of Hysteria/FIS/Victory.

It was definitely Snakebite and Royal 2.  Confirmed by both Flamesword and Snakebite.  This was back when Cloud was still on CLG and they weren't looking too hot.  Snakebite did state that they probably wouldn't have taken the offer, so its not like Flamesword ultimately declined them.  Snakebite and Royal 2 were clearly angry over their CLG team.  This ended up resulting in Frosty being picked up, and then eventually Lethul as well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just to make sure: If a team loses a series in the semifinals, they are out of regional correct?

The entire bracket is Single-Elim.

If you lose from here on out, you are eliminated.

• Upvote (+1) 1