CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Pucket is such a good commentator, he really sells the players which is what we need right now. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Contra needs to know that people can get away from those long range rockets very easily with thrust. 

Bubu Dubu is very impressive. Total composure in that situation is crazy scary for such a new player. 

What was the point of those long-range rockets...can't quite figure it out.

CoD community must feel bad losing a player like Huke, kids a fucking talent to keep an eye on. Might not be a top player yet but come Halo WC he can be a real player to watch.

Seriously tho how do you pronounce Huke? CoD players say it the other way, who's right here? 

It's pronounced Huke with the "uke" sounding like the "ook" from the word "spooky" or the "uke" from "fluke."

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hopefully that stops this talk of throwing

I think if anyone said that they were joking. Everyone knows EG just wants to win

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seriously tho how do you pronounce Huke? CoD players say it the other way, who's right here? 

Hyook.

Its really not that hard.  The CoD casters all called him "Hooke" for some reason.

• Downvote (-1) 5

Those hasty rockets by Contra might have cost them the game

when you have a shot like contra's, why even pick up rockets?  :kappa:

Signed in just to say i am officially a fan/scared of huke. 2 months playing only??? imagine in a year

• Upvote (+1) 3

I swear players are just cracking under the pressure with rockets. They are not that hard to use but people have been blowing it constantly this event.