CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If you guys don't know anything about Huke's cod career, he was well on his way to being one of the greats. I personally think he was a top 5 player, as did a lot of others. A natural slayer with insane movement and a good kid. Not a lot of kids his age playing call of duty have the respect and maturity he does.

Fun fact because I didn't know until middle of 2015: it's pronounced like the beginning of hookah... I was pronouncing it hyuke for the longest time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ola would be at worlds if he didnt bust his hand

Still don't think he would have been on EG, that team wasn't doing very well which is the reason he busted his hand

has there been a 5-game series yet?

Not yet, unfortunately.

They certainly deserve it more than some of the foreign teams that won't stand a chance, :salt:

It's basically like Monte said on LCK last night. "SKT even at their worst would still beat NA/EU at their best." When it comes to console shooters, NA is to the rest of the world what Korea is to the rest of the world in League...least until proven otherwise.

Was APG on the new nV?? This nV squad was scrimming almost every day and looking pretty good against most top teams, just dont try to make up things and say they weren't "dedicated" when they were.

Swing and a miss... again. He is talking about the nV squad pre 2gre. He isn't making anything up. A lot of people have said that team never practiced. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I bet strongside and neighbor wish they were playing for 2.5miliion.  Ogre2, Ola, Side, neighbor would be smashing this event.

Just curious since I've never been to a large lan. Does the commentating go throughout the room for the spectators?(I would think so) and how do the player mics not pick up the commentating?

I bet strongside and neighbor wish they were playing for 2.5miliion.  Ogre2, Ola, Side, neighbor would be smashing this event.

A stable job at 343i with a salary > A small chance to win a tournament. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

People put way too much faith in names nowadays. Denial is a key example because if anyone saw those names on paper before knowing anything about Halo 5 they wouldn't even be top 16 in most people's minds. However, most people would see 2gre and Ola on that NV squad and Probably have them 1st or 2nd.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Someone at the venue who got a free elite controller wanna give me one? :)

I think they just got default controllers with Halo skins.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Noble to dominate this series. I've been on their bandwagon since the beginning. I believe they're the most underrated team in this thing.  B)

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm really hoping Ola and GOAT don't call it a day. They might not be playing at the level that they used to, but competitive Halo without them is a tough pill to swallow. Assuming they stay, who do we see them teaming with? Mikwen and Arkanum are good, but they have some serious work to put in on learning strats.

• Upvote (+1) 1

so seriously nobody made a gif of that guy licking ghosts ear?  Guess i'll have to wait for the replay  :ghost:

Edit:  Sudds need to get the fuck over themselves.  People wonder day in and day out why people don't like them.  I guess those people have their heads in the sand.

Nah, I'm sure they're happy having a stable job. That 2.5 split into 4/5 players with tax doesn't last long at all. 

It's been an interesting turn of events since 343/Astro issued the hotfix overnight to buff blue team (blue team now 2-0). I know that there's going to be a color palette change for blue team when Hammer Storm comes out, but I do wonder if 343 will make another balance change between tonight and tomorrow.

What color change? Didn't the color change was already done previous update? Or a new one is planned?

Noble to dominate this series. I've been on their bandwagon since the beginning. I believe they're the most underrated team in this thing.  B)

I watch Penguin when he streams, and that dude is lowkey one of the best Halo 5 players.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1