CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I can't see why Mikwen would push with snipe out red window to red elbow there. Of course I can't hear what they're saying so maybe that was co-ordinated but it stuck me as an odd play.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Jumping out of red window with that snipe hurt my soul. Flashbacks of that oddball play where he totally slayed the other team but just left the ball somewhere random and they ended up losing the game in H2A

• Upvote (+1) 1

That comeback would have been the most ridiculous thing if it happened. Good series so far, but I'm stilling hoping nV makes it.

Mikwen has been carrying this NV squad IMO and that play right there was an example of him trying to do too much.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Aren't ya glad Ninja and Mikwen aren't on the same team? They have the same exact Halo mentality. Insane skill, questionable decisions.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Why did mikwen rush that guy on rocket Street? Lost snipe and basically gave them rockets off spawn as well.

He must have forgot there is a radar. 

Elumnite seems like a great coach for Denial. With them being such a young emotional squad he seemed really calm and good at keeping their spirits up on that listen in. 

100% agreed. Couldn't figure out who was keeping calm that entire time, I was really impressed 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone send your energy to nV!!!

That mikwen play at the end of the coliseum game made me cringe. 

On a side note: anyone else rooting for denial here?

• Upvote (+1) 4

He must have forgot there is a radar.

Another reason why radar is cancer. He could have got the jump on that guy if it was off.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Two things.

1. I am 100% convinced contra has the most STEADY shot ever my god. It is absolutely insane how smooth and accurate it is.

I have more MLG National Championships than times Contra has missed a shot  :kappa:

nV need to time their powerups and weapons better. Denial always has something.

That mikwen play at the end of the coliseum game made me cringe.

On a side note: anyone else rooting for denial here?

No

• Upvote (+1) 1

if nV doesnt make worlds there are going to be alot off pissed of people.  

I honestly cant imagine a tournament of this magnitude without the GOAT there...

kind of blowing my mind right now

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1