CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah, no. The fault is almost completely on the players; it doesn't matter if officials said conditions are equal, players should still have said it should be resolved. OG2 saying after the fact that it was the worst audio he's ever experienced in 14 years ... then bother the admins until the issue is fixed? I have sympathy for you because you don't have a ton of LAN experience and I understand your hesitation, but OG2 and Ninja should have fought for better audio yesterday, they brought this on themselves, as much as I hate to say it

They shouldn't have presented the equipment in the first place. You don't sell shitty cars then blame the consumer for not fighting it harder.

• Upvote (+1) 1

HOLY SHIT - A GROUND POUND CAP.

DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT?

• Upvote (+1) 13
  • Downvote (-1) 4

They shouldn't have presented the equipment in the first place. You don't sell shitty cars then blame the consumer for not fighting it harder.

I think there needs to be responsibility on both sides

Sometimes I think Che doesn't even play Halo LOL

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone think they were able to do listen ins because they got the Astro mixamps now? 

Of course. I remember the turtlebeach mixamp quality from past events. Was awful.

So OpTic have to take a game off ALG so TP don't finish second?

NVM TP still have to play dT

This OpTic group is going to come down to the wire..

how exactly do the tiebreakers work again? I get confused when looking at them. If OpTic/TP/DT all finish the pool 1-2, it comes down to games won between those three teams correct? Or is it total games won (including games vs Allegiance who wouldn't be tied). 

So OpTic have to take a game off ALG so TP don't finish second?

NVM TP still have to play dT

Optic needs to beat ALG and then it would be a 3 way tie, which would be very interesting if they won 3-1.

ALG is 2-0 . DT is 0-2. Optic is currently 1-1 but lost to TP. TP is 1-1. I wonder if the map count between the 3 teams becomes the tiebreaker if OG beats ALG. 

Optic needs to beat ALG and then it would be a 3 way tie, which would be very interesting if they won 3-1.

If DT beats TP it wouldn't be a 3-way tie though. That would be ALG/OpTic going through at 2-1 and then TP/DT not going through at 1-2.

Group a can be one of 3(?) Situations. 3-0, 2-1, 1-2, 0-3. 2-1, 2-1, 2-1, 0-3. Or 3-0, 1-2, 1-2, 1-2. Going to be interesting for sure

Sorry for not formatting, on phone and such

Oh and,2-1, 2-1, 1-2, 1-2. But that's,much less likely

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic winning is good. The longer they stick around the better the chance we have of breaking peak viewership records.

EG vs WFX on side station coming up. This should be on main stage or at least on stream....oh well.

denial vs. nv is going to be a closer game, i think, but both are definitely great matchups