CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So frustrating to see Optic dominate in slays and just...not capitalize to pull the flag.

If they don't win the Slayer game, I dunno what to think about 'em.

idk how the hell did optic not cap when they completely outslayed DT there

How would they be unfair? The game was won on false conditions. MLG officials on scene lied and stated that the conditons for blue team were normal and standard for everyone. That was clearly not a valid statement. It isn't unfair. The game should never have counted.

I understand your point 100%, but no winning team will support a replay unfortunately. I still think the issue should have been resolved as soon as it was identified.

Secondly, the logistics for a replay would be a little tough to work out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah definitely overestimated Optic. They let a guy sneaky cap bottom mid while they completely slayed for like 35 second prior and they still had control as the guy capped.

Gary looking like Royal2 with the sniper on that spree, yet Optic doesnt get a flag pull somehow

Optic always does that on Coliseum. They wait too long for the perfect scenario instead of just a decent situation to run the flag.

I think that major delay after the first series was because of this actually. I recall watching staff on the twitch feed trying to fix something on the blue side. I could be wrong through.

There was an issue with some PoVs, where the screen was all black on stream, I think they fixed that. Who knows.

Optic should have won game 1 100%.

Re; The sound issues, it's not even possible to re-do an entire day. Drop it.

Anybody think it sucks that the #1 seeded team gets 0 main stage/stream appearances?

Yes, we've been salty since this morning.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How would they be unfair? The game was won on false conditions. MLG officials on scene lied and stated that the conditons for blue team were normal and standard for everyone. That was clearly not a valid statement. It isn't unfair. The game should never have counted.

Yeah, no.  The fault is almost completely on the players; it doesn't matter if officials said conditions are equal, players should still have said it should be resolved.  OG2 saying after the fact that it was the worst audio he's ever experienced in 14 years ... then bother the admins until the issue is fixed?  I have sympathy for you because you don't have a ton of LAN experience and I understand your hesitation, but OG2 and Ninja should have fought for better audio yesterday, they brought this on themselves, as much as I hate to say it

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ OPTIC TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Looks like it worked

p2Y93af.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7