CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hopefully MLG makes the necessary adjustments so that sound quality is acceptable tomorrow.

I don't want to have a tournament where players complain about their playing conditions. Bad for all involved. Makes things feel cheap.

That was a pretty good series. If Optic or Triggers Pound can steal a series from Allegiance we might have a crazy result here.

I say this every tournament i don't know how hysteria is always left off teams. Lansteria always shows up and plays well

The main difference between the TB twitch chat and the Halo twitch chat is just the number of people. As the number of people in the chat increases it becomes more and more similar to the Halo one. I mean saying "LETS GO" during hype moments or whatever is totally fine but people just copy-pasting all caps stuff and posting them randomly just makes no sense, its useless. Still though, at least there's a general flow/conversation

I dont care about hype moments or fast conversation, im talking about copying and pasting stuff like take my energy...

• Upvote (+1) 1

That pissed me off, Optic could have equalized at least if they just forced those flags in the final mins.

Man, that bums me out. Was really hoping Optic would pull that one out. I really love having the Optic fanbase involved with Halo, I want them at Worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic just didn't seem to know how to capitalize with aggression in CTF. You could see how quickly TP would swarm into the base once they got a few kills, whereas Optic is trying to move up as a team.

• Upvote (+1) 1