CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Confusing correlation with causation. All teams on that side of the stage were also the lower seeded teams. Not surprising at all that the lower seeded teams would lose every game.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Not only is the lower side the underdog, the favorites were the teams that practiced using earbuds (RNG, EG)

• Upvote (+1) 2

If the sound is so bad why doesnt anyone say anything? I dont understand why they would have a few series still going if it was that bad... 

If the sound is so bad why doesnt anyone say anything? I dont understand why they would have a few series still going if it was that bad... 

It could be an issue that would take so long to fix that it would be more convenient for the tournament schedule to fix tonight after all the matches have been played. I think there was an audio issue like this back in HCS Season 2, if I'm not mistaken.

They've also been the lower seed... I don't think it's relevant.

-Lifestyle wasn't moving cause he had an audio issue (blue side)

-during one of nV's games u can see mikron have to turn his whole body to try and callout to one of his teammates (blue side)

not trying to make up conspiracies here but there have been some issues on blue side

• Upvote (+1) 1