CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They're just waiting a bit for the last few Optic fans to trickle in before starting the game properly.

I would much rather see players allowed to wear their own equipment if desired. I can't imagine playing with some earbuds instead of wearing my headset that's just better in every single way. They're just shafting players with the setup they're using at the moment.

While the players were provided with earbuds they were also allowed to bring their own set of earbuds. So all the pros had the opportunity to at least get some earbuds they could be comfy with and as someone else mentioned they were told ahead of time and had plenty of opportunity to get used to them like Roy and Ninja did.

Sure its not great that they have to use earbuds but they all should be prepared. If Ogre2 was complaining about an actual issue then it sucks and I would hope that the organizers would have helped them out. 

If Optic loses this match, blame the audio because it seems that it is only on the blue side. 

But on the real side: yea, audio does play a factor in how you play, as I am sure everyone in here already knows, so OG2 could have some validity in his comments. 

Also, how old is Danoxide? I heard either 14 or 16, and that was from Twitch streams.

More confirmation of bad audio 

But do we know for a fact that it's only one side that has the issue?

I'm surprised they'd say people used to think of Hysteria as just a slayer. The guy would typically slay and do the most objective or almost the most on his team since I first remember hearing about him in H3. He was arguably the best player in 08 and some of 09 because of that

twitch.tv/Halo is the number one channel on twitch right now

Does anyone know if the mlg.tv/halo stream has viewer count numbers or is that just a rehost of the twitch feed?

Also, how old is Danoxide? I heard either 14 or 16, and that was from Twitch streams.

16 I believe.

• Upvote (+1) 1

:simms:  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:  :simms: works every time.

B6NYxtN.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1