CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This GIF will be relevant for the whole tournament:

1DgEWw6.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

Last one for the day, missed the first game  :wutface:  Now to enjoy some sweet sweet Halo

Group D - Round One

skfyi03.png

• Upvote (+1) 8

Wait so how did any latin american or Asian teams not make it too regional? What was the point of having those tourneys?

• Downvote (-1) 8

Wait so how did any latin american or Asian teams not make it too regional? What was the point of having those tourneys?

Do you know what the world Region/Regionals means?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Talked to the guy at the shop here and he said they're on their last supply of FB hoodies. Almost sold out on the first day.

:weback:

Idk if this has been brought up.. But why do teams have to wear those horrid looking headsets with the Apple headphones underneath whenever they play in the MLG studios? I noticed it in CoD and now it's happening with halo too. Does MLG have an official headset or something?

I guess not  :kappa:

The LATAM/EU/Asia/ANZ teams qualified for the World Finals. The top 8 from the NA Regionals also qualify for the World Finals :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Idk if this has been brought up.. But why do teams have to wear those horrid looking headsets with the Apple headphones underneath whenever they play in the MLG studios? I noticed it in CoD and now it's happening with halo too. Does MLG have an official headset or something?

I believe the game audio comes through the earbuds while the headset just cancels out noise.