CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It's a shame one of Elevate/Noble likely won't make it to worlds. I think both are better than everyone in pool A, except maybe AG.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's a shame one of Elevate/Noble likely won't make it to worlds. I think both are better than everyone in pool A, except maybe AG.

Maybe better than AG? I know AG isn't the biggest fan favorite and I am by no means a fan of them personally but I think they have shown to easily be viewed as the stronger team than either noble or elevate and have shown it consistently online and at the only lan they have attended. AG seems to be pretty clearly the 3rd best team right now after EG and CLG. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Maybe better than AG? I know AG isn't the biggest fan favorite and I am by no means a fan of them personally but I think they have shown to easily be viewed as the stronger team than either noble or elevate and have shown it consistently online and at the only lan they have attended. AG seems to be pretty clearly the 3rd best team right now after EG and CLG. 

AG literally lost to Elevate online yesterday in a tournament. Granted it was Bo3 but that debunks your statement. Elevate wasn't even running with their actual squad either. Not saying Elevate is better than AG and will beat them on LAN but they definitely can make it a series.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

AG literally lost to Elevate online yesterday in a tournament. Granted it was Bo3 but that debunks your statement. Elevate wasn't even running with their actual squad either. Not saying Elevate is better than AG and will beat them on LAN but they definitely can make it a series.

So one bo3 series negates the last 2 months of result? Elevate also won a scrim vs EG. Elevate clearly the second best team right now. They also almost beat CLG without their 4th. With their full squad they are EASILY the best team right now /s

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

C'mon guys lets start not the arguments about which team is the best. There are a lot of solid squads and regionals will be a great indicator. Right now, all discussion is basically fandom.

So one bo3 series negates the last 2 months of result? Elevate also won a scrim vs EG. Elevate clearly the second best team right now. They also almost beat CLG without their 4th. With their full squad they are EASILY the best team right now /s

Did you even read what I said? I never said Elevate was better than Allegiance. You keep saying "Clearly" it isnt clear. Allegiance dominated EG and CLG Online prior to XGames and couldnt hang with them there, lately Allegiance has been dropping scrims and lost an online tournament yesterday. Again I never said ALG wasnt the 3rd best team, just that Elevate could possibly beat them in pool play.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not sure why there has to be so much arguing over the fact that recently it seems there are more contenders. Liquid and Envy looked much improved, and some other dark horses for sure. Let's just enjoy the Halo, and not knowing for certain who will win every tournament like H2A

• Upvote (+1) 3

VoD of EG vs CLG from last night

god awful commentating for games one and two, multiple caps got by them game 1 ( I do like frank tho)

the banter between them 2 made it sound like they don't have much personal knowledge playing the game imo

but game 3 was and on made up for it

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'm not confident AG will be the 3rd best team at regionals. Who will take their place? I don't know, but I don't think there is a clear 3rd at this moment despite past results. Teams catch up, teams plateau or fall off, etc. I'm inclined to believe a couple teams are catching up while AG has plateaued.

I also believe that Winterfox has a better shot at beating EG than nV. At the same time I see nV being able to handle Winterfox. You can take placings and past results at face value, but it's my opinion that stylistically Winterfox is capable of a huge upset. (I don't see EG losing to them but I see Winterfox giving EG a run for their money).

These are predictions, not statements. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Reminder, eLevate were up 2-0 on CLG. In a Bo3 eLevate would've won.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Since I was bored, I tried to come up with a top 10 players list. Using online tournaments and the X-games for my judgment. This is my opinion and you will agree or disagree, that is fine. I just wanted to share what I think:

Lethul

Frosty

Snakebite

Royal 2

Snip3down

Roy

Lunch

Naded

Suspector

Spartan

That was in no specific order. If I had to make a top 5 (again, in no specific order): Royal 2 Snip3down Suspector Snakebite Roy. Honestly, the top 5 was extremely hard because I like the way Spartan plays this game, and I also know how much of an animal Frosty is, so you could interchange either of those two guys with Roy. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Imagine what would happen to this forum if somehow EG doesn't make it out of Regionals.

sHs1EOV.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2

"Wow ghost wears a hat LOLOLOLOL HIS HAIRLINE LOLOLOLOL"

Probably the lamest shit I see on this forum, I bet all of you saying that have some greasy ass hair with a non existent hairline.

OT - Elevate looked really scary against AE last night and I hope it carries to pool play at regionals.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 24

Since I was bored, I tried to come up with a top 10 players list. Using online tournaments and the X-games for my judgment. This is my opinion and you will agree or disagree, that is fine. I just wanted to share what I think:

Lethul

Frosty

Snakebite

Royal 2

Snip3down

Roy

Lunch

Naded

Suspector

Spartan

That was in no specific order. If I had to make a top 5 (again, in no specific order): Royal 2 Snip3down Suspector Snakebite Roy. Honestly, the top 5 was extremely hard because I like the way Spartan plays this game, and I also know how much of an animal Frosty is, so you could interchange either of those two guys with Roy. 

Damn. I was thinking about this earlier and had the exact same top 5. The main guy I had a hard time not placing in the top 5 was probably Frosty.

• Upvote (+1) 2