CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I just REALLY don't understand why they are so hell bent on using spectator mode? The setup for X-Games was literally perfect.  Do that.

Edit: Unrelated but Renegades is scrimming nV now.

I picked this game up last Thursday and have been grinding hard and scouring the forums and twitch as much as possible.

I missed the scene and especially this website!

Can someone fill me in on what the problem with spectator mode is?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I picked this game up last Thursday and have been grinding hard and scouring the forums and twitch as much as possible.

I missed the scene and especially this website!

Can someone fill me in on what the problem with spectator mode is?

The biggest problems are a 15 second delay and you have to manually scroll through all the players to get to the one you want.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Astro 4v4 tourney is full for tomorrow at 128 teams :/ I guess should have signed up right when I saw it I'm sure that's what most people did to save a spot fvck!!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Really it adds nothing to the viewing experience other then player outlines. Even though the outlines are terrible. Very thick very distracting and never disappear even when the player is visible. Then there are the bugs. Sometimes game play will freeze up or get behind then fast forward. The worst issue is that the shot registration is way off. What we see is someone missing every shot but they actually got a perfect kill. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

First time I've seen OverDrive scrimming and they're playing with a sub.

Gotta do what you gotta do bb. Marb's west coast and is sleeping <3

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why does it feel like RNG can hang or beat most teams........outside of the top 3 (EG,CLG,ALG)? They seem to struggle vs them. Just something I have noticed. 

I really like what organizations could bring to eSports.

I would really like to see seasons, where orgs can only trade or drop players up to a certain timeline in the season, that way teams can actually gel.  

That way I wouldn't be averse to dropping $150 on a jacket or a combo of a hat and sweatshirt on an org, because I know my "favorite" team will be together for at least a few months.   

Thoughts?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just REALLY don't understand why they are so hell bent on using spectator mode? The setup for X-Games was literally perfect.  Do that.

Edit: Unrelated but Renegades is scrimming nV now.

I think Goldenboy mentioned on his stream/talk show recently that using spectator mode in most games is significantly easier than using a switcher setup like the one they've had at the LANs so far. If I heard him right he was talking about how the switcher is janky and distracts the casters from casting. Obviously the spectator mode that is currently in the game is unacceptable but if they have some internal beta that fixes all the problems and works on LAN they should go for it. I don't like player outlines in Halo there could totally be some useful features added, like a minimap.

TeamBeyond forum members waiting for Envy to live up to their expectations:

CeQRwQe.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 14
  • Downvote (-1) 7

I really like what organizations could bring to eSports.

I would really like to see seasons, where orgs can only trade or drop players up to a certain timeline in the season, that way teams can actually gel.

That way I wouldn't be averse to dropping $150 on a jacket or a combo of a hat and sweatshirt on an org, because I know my "favorite" team will be together for at least a few months.

Thoughts?

That's how trades worked in season 1 and 2.

I'm so glad spectator mode isn't used for regionals, I rather not watch that event and then suddenly " OH sorry, spec mode just crapped out on us, our apologies". MLG running the event should be buttery smooth.

Liquid 7  - EG - 6

RNG 7 - NV 2

6-6

type !series in the chat to find out scrim scores you noob

• Upvote (+1) 1

6-6

My bad I thought it was 6-6 before that last game.

My bad I thought it was 6-6 before that last game.

Get your head out of your ass, Tickle. Come on... 

:holmes:

• Upvote (+1) 1

6-6

It ended 7-6 TL.

But again, Liquid are all in the same house.  So not a convincing scrim result just yet.

If you rely on scrim results, that is.

It ended 7-6 TL.

But again, Liquid are all in the same house.  So not a convincing scrim result just yet.

If you rely on scrim results, that is.

I typed that before the scrim ended lol...

• Upvote (+1) 1