CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If a team can manage to take 4 games from CLG in an entire scrim, it should be considered a win in their book. CLG have not been tested since Xgames. I know this is just online results, but I look at consistency more than anything. This is why I'm not worried about EG losing a scrim to Elevate, it's not a common occurrence. We should be looking more into Elevate's past scrim results.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Roybox out after this season would be really interesting... who would Snipedown team with? T2?  :kappa:

I bet he could get Formal to team w/ him and Commonly..... and if he did that, just about most Halo players would be clamoring to be the fourth.

You know what I want to see? (not that I EVER EVER EVER EVER want to see the RoyBox legacy come to an end :( )

Snipedown

Formal

Commonly

mmm j0e

Is the Beyond 4v4 no radar?

Default Arena Settings (Radar is enabled).

Our goal is to give teams a good event to prepare for regionals.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I bet he could get Formal to team w/ him and Commonly..... and if he did that, just about most Halo players would be clamoring to be the fourth.

You know what I want to see? (not that I EVER EVER EVER EVER want to see the RoyBox legacy come to an end :( )

Snipedown

Formal

Commonly

mmm j0e

Who is that mmm j0e guy? I always see him do good in matchmaking. Is he like an old pro?

Snipedown was on fire last night with no scopes. It was like he entered the Matrix.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sounds like ALG lost some scrims last night.

Allegiance scrimmed Winterfox only last night and the series was 5-1 Allegiance.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Omg team arena is full of 5 year old kids right now

Toddlers wrecking you in Halo? :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm just excited that we get back to back weeks of 4v4 Halo goodness.

With @@Bravo casting, I liked him a lot from MLG days to the HCS. Only gripe was casting with @@GoldenboyFTW durning H2A a lot. That's been changed though so it's fine now.

He gets to see the event from another angle though now, and see his hard work pay off.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ogre 2 has been on a championship caliber team since 2004 so I imagine he might have lost a lot of drive after he got dropped. Always willing to be proven wrong though.

Fixed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

he's been a top player since before then

Oh I know, but that was his first national championship.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who is that mmm j0e guy? I always see him do good in matchmaking. Is he like an old pro?

I believe he's a new guy... kind of just started playing Halo actually I believe.... you should watch some montages of him..... he's incredible. Very very smooth with his shot, never gets rattled... oh and he plays  extremely smart Halo. his movement is supreme

What I want to know is which pro teams are competing in the TB tournament? Seems like good practice to me and an excellent chance to win great prizes. 

Scores and stats from last night's scrims:

Allegiance 5 - 1 Winterfox

CLG 12 - 1 nV

EG 3 - 6 eLevate

EG 8 - 1 Dream Team

Liquid 11 - 2 Dream Team

Liquid 10 - 3 Winterfox

nV 10 - 3 Dream Team

Dream Team taking a beating, But I like the fact they are scrimming the better teams. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

well i was 42 and won then became 47 i understand other people gained more elo then me and all that but in my eyes i went down.

You aren't very smart are you. If you don't understand the system don't say it's glitchy
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 13

Damn DT is really focusing on getting the D :ghost:

5TPb1us.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

We've definitely been struggling, but it's because we're trying to pinpoint our issues.

We were playing better on objective gametypes when we played as fast as we possibly could, but it made us at bad at Asym Slayers. So we preached to each other about slowing the game down. Since then our slayers have been significantly better than before, but our objective have taken a pretty big hit. Thus making our scrim results look pretty bad. Just gotta figure out the middle ground for Objectives and we should be okay. Here's to hoping :)

Trust me, it's not fun looking average to everyone since the beginning of the game, but things haven't necessarily been kind to Ola and I since day 1. It's been a stressful ass few months for the both of us, and our gameplay definitely has taken a hit at times. Sometimes we shine through though and we see our true potential, but consistency is key.

Keep grinding man your teams potential is huge.

• Upvote (+1) 2