CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I competed in BO1 and can say with 100% certainty that if you brought a Galil to a match you would be shut down. I tried but the dmg per shot and the firing speed surpassed them all.

The game was imbalanced and banning rapid fire (thus making SMG's incredibly hard to use against a Famas) was a horrible move but they wanted it "more competitive". 

I still had a fun time competing though despite it.

The FAMAS! <3 that gun rekted people for days before they patched it.

What do we have to do to get Faruq Tauheed back?

"Shoot for the stars, because that way you'll at least land on the moon."

"Put your controllers in the air...

NOW LOCK! IT! UP!"

Was Hayward's gamertag "Hayward" or something? I feel like that name is super familiar (I had no idea who that person was prior to that article, don't follow basketball).

Talking about CoD in a competitive Halo thread.

cMJQLo1.gif

Gif game on point. Damn...

OT - I'd wait and see until after the dust settling post HWC to see what players are thinking about retirement. It's got to be so fucking stressful just the weight of a single tournament counting for so much.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Trying to put a Commentary Booth together this week with Grandpa David. Brief recap of Xgames and EMEA's then taking pools, teams and players to watch at NA Regionals.

Also thank you all for the kind comments as ever on the previous few pages from members, very humbling. Stoked to hear Puckett back on the mic with some Halo action in hand.

:flames:  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:

Mon-Tues nights I work 6pm-430am. Fri-Sat mornings I work 6am-430pm. The other days I'm fucked up. Cut me some slack, they'll go up when I get around to it as long as I'm not dead.

Didn't mean for it to come across as giving you a hard time, sorry if it did. I really appreciate what you're doing. I just look forward to it every morning. :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know this is probably not the best place to post, but I'm really desperate...

I'm looking to purchase three spectator passes for the HCS Regionals tournament to have three of the Team Allegiance content creators at the event to produce content throughout the course of the weekend. If you or a friend are selling your pass, then please let me know! Since this thread is always super active nowadays, I might miss your post, so please hit me up on Twitter @chinstiinct

• Upvote (+1) 4

I know this thread is not totally the place for it, but I put a little montage together for anyone that enjoys that sort of thing.  My first attempt at anything like this, so it's not the best, but it was fun to give it a try.

I'll work overtime on posting super dank memes if no one gives me too much shit about posting this.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Seed #6 - Team EnVyUs Breakdown for Regionals

Mikwen

o4TrtiZ.jpg

Pistola

dcvUjP3.jpg

Ogre2

oihqbNB.jpg

Arkanum

oNQi4U0.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

We asked him to cast the event, we couldn't come to an agreement with ESL on some things unfortunately. Hopefully next time!

I am trying to imagine what could have possibly happened. 

MLG: We want Simms to cast

ESL: Okay give us $1,000,000 

:simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3