CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm fine with bravo not being a caster. He should be an analyst along with ghostayame. Simms should be casting :/ 

• Upvote (+1) 2

We asked him to cast the event, we couldn't come to an agreement on some things unfortunately. Hopefully next time!

that's really great to hear, glad you guys reached out to him

i love MLG productions so i'm looking forward to regionals big time

Basically, nostalgia is casting the regionals.

I am ok with this.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Basically, nostalgia is casting the regionals.

I am ok with this.

@

you can expect millions, no billions of people boycotting regionals if Penn Holderness isn't there.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm mostly sure Noble is making it out of Pool C.

They're in Pool B  :simms: (CLG, eLevate, Noble, Overdrive).

Pool C is EG, nV, Denial, & WFX.  :intensifies:

Well good news, Call of Duty 2016 is going to be terrible. That can only be a positive for Halo.

Heard it was going to be more like the older cods(nojumpy jet packy wall runny stuff.)  Could be wrong though.

Didn't these guys make Modern Warfare 2? That was hands down the BEST cod game ever.

Nah, not the best.  It was great but the game itself had a shit ton of problems.  They made Cod 4....arguably the best cod.  Blops1/2 were also extremely great imo for zombies alone.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Didn't these guys make Modern Warfare 2? That was hands down the BEST cod game ever.

Eh. A different Infinity Ward made the good Call of Duty games. They left for Respawn.

Heard it was going to be more like the older cods(nojumpy jet packy wall runny stuff.)  Could be wrong though.

That'd be great but god, fuck Infinity Ward. Ghosts was a hot mess.

• Upvote (+1) 1

InfinityWard made the best games in the series... CoD 2,4 mw2... when they series tried to be more like halo is when i checked out

Fauxnity Ward cannot develop anything interesting besides a remake of CoD4 or MW2.

All of the real talent is at Respawn.

• Upvote (+1) 1

InfinityWard made the best games in the series... CoD 2,4 mw2... when they series tried to be more like halo is when i checked out

You're thinking of old Infinity Ward who made CoD 2, 4 and MW2./

• Upvote (+1) 1

That'd be great but god, fuck Infinity Ward. Ghosts was a hot mess.

I was lucky enough to not get Ghost, but I like Infinity Ward Call of Duty games. Fuck me right?

If they just released a Modern Warfare Collection they would be rolling in it. Wont buy a Ghosts 2 or new IW game

• Upvote (+1) 2