CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm a big Renegades fan so it pains me to say this, but Renegades have to be the one of least professional squads in terms of attitude. Their attitude can be so poor at times and they just pick each other apart in really petite ways instead of actually constructively talking through things and are constantly in denial. They need someone to keep them all in check.

I apologise if this was a bit harsh, but I just really want them to do well.

Harsh, but I agree.  A very emotional team.   It's both their Strength and their Kryptonite.  

They need a new coach that is respected, experienced, assertive, yet still a grounding/calming influence when the Team is on their back and need to focus. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Harsh, but I agree.  A very emotional team.   It's both their Strength and their Kryptonite.  

They need a new coach that is respected, experienced, assertive, yet still a grounding/calming influence when the Team is on their back and need to focus. 

Honestly if they had a coach like Towey they would be legitimately scary. The raw talent on that team is incredible

• Upvote (+1) 1

My question is what would happen to FiS if EG get a team house. He's currently living with Snipedown and Towey right? Would he move in with them or would he have to find a new place to live? Poor dude can't catch a break lately.

• Upvote (+1) 2

In case anyone ITT is going to regionals, I sent an email asking about intermissions, food, and merch. Here's the response:

"Yes, there will be intermissions. We are attempting to lock in food trucks for the event, and we will have one more email blast detailing these trucks and their times. If we don't get the trucks(highly unlikely), there is a huge shopping center down the road called Easton, and you can grab literally any food you want there. Finally, yes we will have the Final boss hoodie available at the event, however we are only accepting credit and debit cards. Let me know if you have any other questions!"

• Upvote (+1) 2

My question is what would happen to FiS if EG get a team house. He's currently living with Snipedown and Towey right? Would he move in with them or would he have to find a new place to live? Poor dude can't catch a break lately.

One can say that the, fear it self is becoming homeless.

explosion%2Bcsi.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

In case anyone ITT is going to regionals, I sent an email asking about intermissions, food, and merch. Here's the response:

"Yes, there will be intermissions. We are attempting to lock in food trucks for the event, and we will have one more email blast detailing these trucks and their times. If we don't get the trucks(highly unlikely), there is a huge shopping center down the road called Easton, and you can grab literally any food you want there. Finally, yes we will have the Final boss hoodie available at the event, however we are only accepting credit and debit cards. Let me know if you have any other questions!"

Def getting that final boss hoodie
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Teamhouse = Content. Thats what im most excited about. Imagine how good it would be for the scene to have every player on one of the best teams to be producing DAILY content while living together.

Btw: See everyone at regionals boys :flames:  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any chance of a kind Beyonder picking me up a large FB hoody at the regionals event and post to UK please? Will PayPal monies and extra.

sure the wife will love that roy

Lunchbox is married

• Upvote (+1) 1

Strongside over Simms is a bad decision. Glad to see Walshy and Ghost there.

Puckett is overrated but I'm definitely interested in seeing him for a full Halo weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2