CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Looks like RNG is going to scrim EG tonight.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like they are scrimming Noble. Maybe EG after.

Edit2: Stellur sends the invite to EG and they bail on WFX to scrim RNG.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Any not shit mics for under $50? Mine randomly went out today.

Doubt it.

Get Hyper X Clouds not too much more. Not sure if the first series works with X1/PS4 however.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am i coming off as a dick? My bad. Just replying with whats on the top of my head. 

Not at all imo.

Flamesword pls

This would probably be good for the optic name/brand as a whole, dunno for the team itself though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This would probably be good for the optic name/brand as a whole, dunno for the team itself though.

TL or RNG seem like the likely candidates for an OG LAN. They are probably the 2 best teams that could still benefit from the LAN, and neither are in the same pool as OG. Stellur and Ace also have the Optic connection, and APG/Heinz/Maniac have the BtH connection.

I'd love to see it be a 3-team LAN with Epsilon as well, though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Optic, Liquid and RNG would be perfect for a 3 team LAN. Optic would only improve and RNG and Liquid would be getting good practice in for Pool Play where most expect them to both advance.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Optic, Liquid and RNG would be perfect for a 3 team LAN. Optic would only improve and RNG and Liquid would be getting good practice in for Pool Play where most expect them to both advance.

Most teams probably won't want to LAN against people in their pool.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Most teams probably won't want to LAN against people in their pool.

I would agree if there were 3 teams in the pool that were capable of winning it, but in Pool D, its pretty much TL and RNG. They should be able to advance.

RNG looking fresh, good to see.

Does RNG have a dedicated Sniper? I feel like that may be one of their downfalls, Spartan/Ninja/Stellur all seem to pick up Snipe and I feel like Stellur/Victory may fit that role better, seeing Ninja and Spartan as the main Slayers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

RNG looking fresh, good to see.

Does RNG have a dedicated Sniper? I feel like that may be one of their downfalls, Spartan/Ninja/Stellur all seem to pick up Snipe and I feel like Stellur/Victory may fit that role better, seeing Ninja and Spartan as the main Slayers.

i feel like spartan is the best sniper in the game once they set up though.

I would agree if there were 3 teams in the pool that were capable of winning it, but in Pool D, its pretty much TL and RNG. They should be able to advance.

well its not just about advancing though. Their matchup will still be very important because it'll most likely determine who will end up getting the no. 1 spot in their group or in other words determine who will have the easier first match in the bracket.