CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If anything it should be made even more public than just on this platform imo. It's not the first time they've something like this, & it should be on full blast.

From an organization as big as them, & in this day & age, in esports, what they're doing is simply ridiculous tbh (I understand where you're coming from & it may be beating a dead horse, but nonetheless)

As big as Denial ?. Plz enlight me in what eSport is Denial big?, has Denial ever won any tournament in any major eSport (CS:GO, DOTA, LoL, SC2, HS). 

Edit: Bring on the negs, on the same Note, what we have here is a middle of the pack Team with a middle of the pack players.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 26

As big as Denial ?. Plz enlight me in what eSport is Denial big?, has Denial ever won any tournament in any major eSport (CS:GO, DOTA, LoL, SC2, HS). 

Edit: Bring on the negs, on the same Note, what we have here is a middle of the pack Team with a middle of the pack players.

Denial won CoD Champs last year.

• Upvote (+1) 9

If you need tournament wins in major eSports to be considered a big team, then there are very few big teams. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Is there a thread for Gamers For Giving? Just curious if anyone is going. I'd like to but haven't made any arrangements yet.

Nah there is no separate thread. However, it is going to be a fun LAN event right before Worlds ( a teaser if you can say aha). Lots of people from the surrounding areas of Michigan are going.

I'll be there also! If you have any questions about it, let me know!

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you need tournament wins in major eSports to be considered a big team, then there are very few big teams. 

Exactly, Optic was a middle of the pack team in CoD for a good period but was still one of the biggest esports organizations in the world because of their fan base.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Exactly. What other definitions are?

• Downvote (-1) 5

Exactly, Optic was a middle of the pack team in CoD for a good period but was still one of the biggest esports organizations in the world because of their fan base.

An exception of the rule. Optic Gaming is more than a team is an Agency, like the old EG.

• Downvote (-1) 4

the new york knicks suck yet are one of the biggest brands in all of sports

what you said was stupid, why fight it man lol

denial is huge

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Big fanbase, lots of sponsors, lot of backing money, etc. CLG were a huge organization just in term of fanbase before picking up their CSGO, Halo, Smash, or COD divisions despite not having won anything of note for 3-4 years up till last year.

• Upvote (+1) 4

An exception of the rule. Optic Gaming is more than a team is an Agency, like the old EG.

Theres a lot of exceptions then

• Upvote (+1) 1

While not necessarily a major export, Denial also won GoW Champs this year.

The point is they are a well-known organization with a pretty sizeable presence in the eSports scene.

People wouldn't neg you if you weren't being a pedantic knob. Chill your beans, bro. We're here to have fun.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If anything it should be made even more public than just on this platform imo. It's not the first time they've done something like this, & it should be on full blast.

From an organization as big as them, & in this day & age in esports, what they're doing is simply ridiculous tbh (I understand where you're coming from & it may be beating a dead horse, but nonetheless)

Obviously its not something that should be ignored I just wouldnt want it to take over this thread again.

what happened with denial?

I honestly wonder whether any of this was outlined in their contract.

With the previous shortcomings of Denial, why wouldn't you want to see things like team allotted gear outlined in the physical contract?

I feel like teams in Halo just sign up with organization because they are an organization, not because they offer any benefit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I honestly wonder whether any of this was outlined in their contract.

With the previous shortcomings of Denial, why wouldn't you want to see things like team allotted gear outlined in the physical contract?

I feel like teams in Halo just sign up with organization because they are an organization, not because they offer any benefit.

Pretty much, but I can't blame them. If an org like Denial asked to pick me up I would do it without hesitation. Just sucks that thy have to be so shady.

Pretty much, but I can't blame them. If an org like Denial asked to pick me up I would do it without hesitation. Just sucks that thy have to be so shady.

If I worked to be one of the qualified teams for the HWC (even if it is just regionals at this point), you bet your ass I'm not signing to ANY organization, including TSM, CLG, etc., without seeing what actual benefits I'm going to receive in writing.

It all depends on what you've agreed to or what you value. If you are willing to put your team under Organization X simply because they will pay for flights, you can't get mad at Organization X for not providing additional benefits they didn't agree to (even if those benefits are extended to other teams in the Organization).

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ninja gets wrecked somewhere in the middle

great shots from snipedown but if tyler ever aimed at the head and pumped with the AR instead of holding it down he'd secure about 50% more of his kills at mid range

This monster tastes great!

perfect