CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You're the stats guy, you probably predicted them in the finals yourself

I had Fab E vs Epsilon in finals. I have no issues with predictions man.

I just think it's ridiculous when people say there's no point in playing the games cause the top teams are guaranteed.

I think if FiS goes anywhere as a coach, it will likely be OpTic. He was shortly on the team, (maybe?) and lives close to the house. Hecz has said how he likes FiS and he already has history with the guys.

Was optic's coach Clutch recently? If so do they have a new coach now?

Was optic's coach Clutch recently? If so do they have a new coach now?

I haven't seen them mention a coach anywhere recently.

Literally cant downplay what a story xL is. Unbelievable.

Story of EMEA so far

Caoanj4W4AALwvk.jpg

CaoanS2WwAEyoCa.jpgCaoancoXIAAhr1J.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6

I think if FiS goes anywhere as a coach, it will likely be OpTic. He was shortly on the team, (maybe?) and lives close to the house. Hecz has said how he likes FiS and he already has history with the guys.

I agree, it depends on how professional FiS is.

Potentially could be awkward since OG dropped him (kind of) for AMs. I mean his twitter handle had OpTic in it for like a week.

I was going to draft up a EU dream team but honestly Infused is such a great well-rounded team. I wouldn't drop any of them... you have BlackJack and Chalkie at the top, and you can't say TuFoxy & Ramirez are passengers.

I don't think it'd work based on his relationship with Ninja...

is their relationship that bad still? Ninja was willing to team with Hysteria on Liquid and both of them seemed to be able to get over the bad blood that they had from teaming together on C9. So if that happened I see little reason why FiS having a relatively smaller role as a coach couldn't work out.   

This tournament has been awesome so far. Some great plays, I've enjoyed the commentary, no breakout.

It's been a good show all around. Ghost has done great, Simms is wonderful as usual. The analyst desk is awesome.

I have so much respect for Flamesword and Maniac (and maybe one more member who I can't remember) for insisting on replaying the first game and winning the series the right way. It's tough moments like that that show people's true character, and I was sad to see so many people saying stuff like, "fuck pride; get that money".

Well he did have like 27 thousand people watching him.  He wasn't trying to look like shit in front of that kind of audience.  But yea, i doubt he would've done it even without the stream watching.

This tournament has been awesome so far. Some great plays, I've enjoyed the commentary, no breakout.

It sucks the Buk twins didn't make it, but Infusion has been playing really well.

Epsilon didn't make it?!?!

Shit man, wasn't expecting that.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I haven't seen them mention a coach anywhere recently.

They said they'd talk about it if they won the qualifier.  Obviously there would be no point in them naming a coach if they weren't even going to regionals.

The sweet relief on Hecz face at the end of his vlog says it all. Awesome day yesterday. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

I think X Games had a big factor, Infused was just better prepared. We're even seeing NA teams like Noble and nV catching up because they have been GRINDING while players were stuck in Aspen.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I actually edited it because I'm now not sure. I was under the impression they were completely out based on what the commentators were saying, but Twitter has been telling me otherwise. I thought I edited it before anyone caught me.

EDIT: Buk 57 said that they're going on twitter, so I guess they did make it. They're just not in the finals for this European tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I actually edited it because I'm now not sure. I was under the impression they were completely out based on what the commentators were saying, but Twitter has been telling me otherwise. I thought I edited it before anyone caught me.

EDIT: Buk 57 said that they're going on twitter, so I guess they did make it. They're just not in the finals for this European tournament.

epsilon made it according to halo.gg

Thats what i thought.  Wasn't Pulse also already going and they were just there to play/win/have fun?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Epsilon are through as 3/4th seed EU. This means they will have 1/2 seed from NA in their group (most likely EG or CLG).