CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

All the pros were chearing for Optic beause they know how important it is to have them at Regionals. As evidence from tonight, the Greenwall brings a staggering number of viewers with them.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I can see @OpTicGaming coming out of the pool play with at least the second seed from pool A. Allegiance will more than likely take the first seed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Super late but would it not have been easier for suspector to write date and time down on paper and snap a picture at movie theatre and not ruin family time?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Super late but would it not have been easier for suspector to write date and time down on paper and snap a picture at movie theatre and not ruin family time?

exactly what i was thinking lol like he could of just held up one of his family members phones and took a pic of the time date while they were in the theatre lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

lets welcome all the new members from the optic fan base to TeamBeyond  :kappa: /

inb4 5,000 sign up tonight

• Upvote (+1) 6

You would still have people saying he took that photo in advance

• Downvote (-1) 3

exactly what i was thinking lol like he could of just held up one of his family members phones and took a pic of the time date while they were in the theatre lol

When I'm at the movies with my family I turn my phone off because, you know, respect.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So how does pool play and qualifying work for the top 8 teams? Is it the team with the worst record in their pool gets eliminated out of the gate? Then the other 3 teams get placed in brackets?

So how does pool play and qualifying work for the top 8 teams? Is it the team with the worst record in their pool gets eliminated out of the gate? Then the other 3 teams get placed in brackets?

Top 2 from each group advances, everyone in the group plays each other once

Only 2 teams advance from each pool. So yeah its going to be a bloodbath.

I'm pretty sure top 2 teams in each pool go to bracket play and worlds

Watching the ANZ tournament right now, and I'm seeing a lot of strange plays. Like 3 players running around the same corner single file.  

Or that he didn't want Maniac to be a failure. #BTH #BELIEVE  :lxthul:

That sort of goes along with the whole "flamesword and maniac not making regionals" = failure.

Watching the ANZ tournament right now, and I'm seeing a lot of strange plays. Like 3 players running around the same corner single file.  

Its going to be a huge reality check ( :lxthul: ) when these guys get to Worlds. Hopefully it makes them improve for next season.

Its not a lack of individual skill, its a lack of the understanding of team Halo at a high level.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope Hitch or someone at Optic films this night of craziness that is about to commence. Would be an epic video I'm sure.

• Upvote (+1) 1

real question is if superbowl tommorow can top that lcq, because that was INTENSE

• Upvote (+1) 7

And it's going to be best of 3? Oh boy.

I'm hoping they follow the same structure as XGames and do Bo5's. Bo3 would be terrible. Its already bad enough that some teams that deserve to be Top8 are going to be left out because their pools are tougher. 

real question is if superbowl tommorow can top that lcq, because that was INTENSE

I seriously don't think it will for me. The highlight of Superbowl weekend for me will be watching Flamesword stream on a Saturday.

• Upvote (+1) 3