CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Not done yet, too.

Gonna screen cap Halo 5 over BLOPS3 here in a couple hundred viewers and then print it out and put it in my wallet  :walshy:

Flamesword is also #2 on the top channels on twitch.  :weback:  :weback:

Flame goes for the replay after he tweets the shit about Suspector with ZERO evidence whatsoever. He only probably heard that shit from a 12 year old in his chat. Suspector is a really good dude and he's going to get so much hate for an obvious lie. Also lets be honest, Naded and El Town would never let Suspector do that either. Shit like this makes this community such cancer.

"12 year old in his chat" was Commonly apparently, you might have heard of him

• Upvote (+1) 6

Why does flame say he's on the number 3 team? I thought allegience are the number 1 seed

Well they got bronze medals, only makes sense to call them the 3rd best.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yes, because Allegiance is the only team in the history of online tourneys to take a win because a player on the other team lagged out.

The decision deserved no scrutiny at all, right?

FS is the second highest on twitch right now.

The change we can show when the community actually bands together.  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why does flame say he's on the number 3 team? I thought allegience are the number 1 seed

Typically the first LAN placings take precedence over online qualifier points

Flame goes for the replay after he tweets the shit about Suspector with ZERO evidence whatsoever. He only probably heard that shit from a 12 year old in his chat. Suspector is a really good dude and he's going to get so much hate for an obvious lie. Also lets be honest, Naded and El Town would never let Suspector do that either. Shit like this makes this community such cancer.

Stop getting so mad, Optic heard it from another Pro (not gonna say who just in case I'm wrong) not a 12 year old in his chat. And how is Flame giving them a replay bad, you make no sense.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The decision deserved no scrutiny at all, right?

Sure at the time, it was a match that didn't even matter for seeds and was 3 weeks ago

I don't think the decision should ever be left up to the players in a situation like this, it should be a clear cut decision by the tournament officials.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Yes, because Allegiance is the only team in the history of online tourneys to take a win because a player on the other team lagged out. Let us from now on watch AE with our arms folded and a frown on our faces because they are dirty scummy players.

Yeah because obviously that replay gave them the #1 and is relevant today? come on. I really don't get why ppl make a fucking huge deal about taking a win that happened weeks ago plus all they did was follow the bullshit rules. Ppl should be complaining to mlg instead to get it changed for the future or else they never will.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sure at the time, it was a match that didn't even matter for seeds and was 3 weeks ago

I understand your point.  I actually don't blame Allegiance.  It's something MLG needs to get figured out.  

Not done yet, too.

Gonna screen cap Halo 5 over BLOPS3 here in a couple hundred viewers and then print it out and put it in my wallet  :walshy:

Not a very good comparison when FS has the entire force of optic in the finals of a qualifier to decide if they qualify for the HCS regionals and there's no cod matches tonight... as much as I love Halo there is still quite the bit of time before halo gets to a similar size to cod.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Xgames are not a part of the world champs. I wouldn't say penta is a top 8 team.

Lol? Obviously not because PENTA was invited based on their standing in European Halo. The American teams were Top 6 seeds. AE lost on LAN to the teams below them in points. AE is the #3 team strength wise as of now.

What happened? I just got home?

Legends had a player lag out/drop.

Optic agreed to replay, however, MLG appears to have officially given Optic the win. They're currently sorting it out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Legends had a player lag out/drop.

Optic agreed to replay, however, MLG appears to have officially given Optic the win. They're currently sorting it out.

Oh shit okay. What's the official rule on it? Like in the rule book