CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I have not been following is this match being played rn the finals?

People are negging you because you're being a dick.

:)

I've just never seen the beyond crew at that level of stupidity before. It saddened me immensely in the moment.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Innocent until proven guilty. And there's not really any way to prove this I don't think... So most likely nothing will come out of this whole substitution thing.

343/MS checks IP addresses.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know why you would even make a joke about this ESPECIALLY when you are gonna play OpTic. Their fanbase is ridiculous when it comes to "their" team. How did this all even start? Who said something?

Btw I DO NOT believe they were gonna cheat I just want to know how this started.

Psylince is on my list and i was just messaging him before the game and talking to him and unless they switched literally right before the game, then it is Psylince playing. give the man credit 

:)

I've just never seen the beyond crew at that level of stupidity before. It saddened me immensely in the moment.

It's not stupidity in the slightest. It's very serious. Obviously innocent until proven guilty but no one is saying he's guilty as far as I can tell.

Walshy saying on stream that Optic should just take the win

• Upvote (+1) 2

They are replaying; this decision might haunt them.

I think it's bullshit. Why would Suspector throw away a chance at 200k to help his friend qualify. Even if it can't be proved why would you risk this and your reputation? 

$2m*

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2