CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Who the heck are the people on VwS Gaming? Never heard of any of them whatsoever.

Potential Laser Focused vs OpTic semi final

Sud 2 has always been ass. Sud 1 actually has a bit of talent. I've always said he needs to leave his brother if he ever wants to be on a real team.

The greenwall fans are thick too. 15k viewers is nuts. The chat is so horrible though. Thank god for the beyond chat. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Who the heck are the people on VwS Gaming? Never heard of any of them whatsoever.

Everyone on that team has been around for quite some time. Surprised you havent heard of them.

I'm getting some hella awkward looks for watching Halo on my phone but idc! #GreenWall

I mean idk why you're at the bar on your phone watching a gaming tournament but to each their own I guess.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sud 2 has always been ass. Sud 1 actually has a bit of talent. I've always said he needs to leave his brother if he ever wants to be on a real team.

The greenwall fans are thick too. 15k viewers is nuts. The chat is so horrible though. Thank god for the beyond chat. 

watching Sudd 2 go -11 ... I honestly felt like I was watching myself getting matched against Onyx players in Arena, just running around and trying to make random half-assed plays happen

• Upvote (+1) 1

optic matched and beat them twice in mm earlier if its any indication 

How do I get in the beyond chat? Would rather have that than the flamesword one lol. 

Edit: Based on the post above me, someone needs my twitch name which is "adamarlives". Would love an inv thanks. 

Finally made it home and went to checkout the MLG stream and I see a bunch of grunts chanting or something. MAKE IT STOP.

Can I get an invite to the twitch chat? Twitch username is paulcrose

Sent.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone on that team has been around for quite some time. Surprised you havent heard of them.

I haven't been around Halo since s1 of Reach. Just do not recognize the names at all. 

Stopped being lazy and finally fixed the OpTic roster on Halo Data Hive

UZkaGeT.png

THE SPINNING MONTAGE IS THE WORST PIECE OF HALO CONTENT I HAVE EVER SEEN.

What? That spin then stopping for multiple seconds before getting a headshot is the most impressive clip I have ever seen. How he was able to get a headshot while dizzy is just beyond me. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

How do I get in the beyond chat? Would rather have that than the flamesword one lol. 

Edit: Based on the post above me, someone needs my twitch name which is "adamarlives". Would love an inv thanks. 

Sent you one. If it helps my username is xwickedswami