CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Randa???

SHOOTER has his hands on his stomach... cause he just had a big meal?

Very active people do eat a shit ton, this is a fact. I think it worked well. Not sure what this Randa business is, it looks just like Ryan.

Because they have/had so much potential and never practised.

I rember a view times all 4 were on and always turning down scrims against EG.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Id kill to have a pro status, it would help so much when it comes to growth on YouTube. More pros should really do YT for themselves and more importantly Halo. If we want Halo to get as big as cod etc we need our pros to be releasing daily content. Its a shame its not happening atm.

Until I have some info about Heinz, who I love, I will show my support to Winterfox. Awesome players all of them.

DF5bsS2.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

As of today, Winterfox will field a changed roster for Halo 5. Shooter and Spartan, previously of Team Liquid, will be taking the place of Randa and Naded. As was revealed previously, Randa has moved on to the captain role for Team eLevate. Naded will remain under the Winterfox banner for the time being, while searching for a new organization to represent - potential teams that are interested in entering the Halo scene should contact @WFXGuitar on twitter.

Winterfox looking to pickup another team?  :intel: ?

Winterfox looking to pickup another team?  :intel: ?

I doubt it... and iamguitar has always had good things to say about other orgs, and growing the scene. 

Winterfox looking to pickup another team? :intel: ?

I may be wrong, but I believe that was more geared towards teams potentially looking at picking Naded up.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just watching some old Walshy and Tsquared vids on youtube... Why did they ever quit?

EDIT: nvm i know why.

FYI, created a twitter account that will post the stats of Scrims and Tournament matches of HCS Pro teams. :)

Nice, I'll follow.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

FYI, created a twitter account that will post the stats of Scrims and Tournament matches of HCS Pro teams. 1%20Premium%20Smiley.png

I beg of you to treat this account as something professional and good for the community to look at.

I'm tired of seeing amateur looking HCS fan accounts that put tweets about their personal feelings + what they got from Taco Bell. Trust me, no one cares about that, keep it to HCS Stats + HCS News.

Can't wait to see it action btw :)

• Upvote (+1) 9

I beg of you to treat this account as something professional and good for the community to look at.

I'm tired of seeing amateur looking HCS fan accounts that put tweets about their personal feelings + what they got from Taco Bell. Trust me, no one cares about that, keep it to HCS Stats + HCS News.

Can't wait to see it action btw :)

So wait, no pictures of my cat? lxthulFace

But real talk, have my stats been anything but professional?

Plus, I have my personal twitter for that. ;)

• Upvote (+1) 2

FYI, created a twitter account that will post the stats of Scrims and Tournament matches of HCS Pro teams. :)

I still cannot fathom why HCS hasn't reached out to you... you're godlike at stat tracking.  :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 5

So wait, no pictures of my cat? lxthulFace

But real talk, have my stats been anything but professional?

Plus, I have my personal twitter for that. 2%20Premium%20Wink.png

Oh no, your stuff is fine. I'm not going to call out others people works personally but I'm sure you guys have seen HCS related twitters that can go off the rails at times with personal stuff.

Always separate it :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I still cannot fathom why HCS hasn't reached out to you... you're godlike at stat tracking.  :prayers:

I've been able to talk to a few well known people, but the ones who can actually do anything, I havent gotten a response from.

Which kinda stinks cause I know I can push the stats to even further and really go in-depth, if I had the time and resources.

Oh no, your stuff is fine. I'm not going to call out others people works personally but I'm sure you guys have seen HCS related twitters that can go off the rails at times with personal stuff.

Always separate it :prayers:

Ponza does a good job with @HCSLiveTweets.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ponza does a good job with @HCSLiveTweets.

He does a decent job, prefer cutting the personal stuff out though.

He does a decent job, prefer cutting the personal stuff out though.

Only personal thing I saw skimming through recent tweets was that he won't be covering Daytona because he has to work.

• Upvote (+1) 1