CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I watched that whole game on Audley's stream and they were honestly just getting handled. Taken was triple capping them up 75-15 with LF all on spawn when the lag out occurred. 

You say that like comebacks are rare on Halo 5.

Also they were up in Game 2 when it happened again.

I watched that whole game on Audley's stream and they were honestly just getting handled. Taken was triple capping them up 75-15 with LF all on spawn when the lag out occurred. 

Do you know how they got DQ'd game one?

According to the bracket, if OpTic wins this next series, as do the Sudds, they'll play each other next.

According to the bracket, if OpTic wins this next series, as do the Sudds, they'll play each other next.

Please sweet baby Halo Jesus let this happen.

• Upvote (+1) 4

You say that like comebacks are rare on Halo 5.

Also they were up in Game 2 when it happened again.

Taken had full map and power weapon control. Sure, it happens. But let's not act like it's likely or that LF was about to win when the lag out occurred.

Also, they easily won game 2 without anything going wrong.

Day 1 of Cologne is over. xL and fabE are now officially qualified for the HWC Finals!

Big shoutout to @@TheSimms. If anyone else noticed, his casting has now incorporated a lot of his outside personality, and I really appreciate the cheeky banter inbetween games. Watching LoL/CS Casting has really paid off.

Here's to tomorrow!

Thanks dude! I spent hours watching Anders on CS and then the LCS since starting at ESL. Also read RedEyes book on esports broad casting, hope it showed!

Trying to really step up the casting game as we move closer to worlds. Thanks again for the support, hope you guys had fun.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I was out watching some Kung Fu Panda 3 and getting some groceries, but I'm home now and it's time to watch OpTic hopefully qualify :D

Thanks dude! I spent hours watching Anders on CS and then the LCS since starting at ESL. Also read RedEyes book on esports broad casting, hope it showed!

Trying to really step up the casting game as we move closer to worlds. Thanks again for the support, hope you guys had fun.

Your effort does not go unnoticed. You do good work and I appreciate your professionalism and knack for storytelling in the booth.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So whats the story with Laser Focus vs Taken right now?

Dunno.

Audley is showing Str8 right now instead of Game 3 between LF and Taken. We'll have to see what @@GunFiiree has to say about it.

Hard to know what kind of lag issues are going on in-game for LF right now, but Exemplify lagged out out late in game 1. They easily took game 2.

Edit: See @@GunFiiree post above me.

Youre doing a fine job sir.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anybody created a more aesthetically pleasing bracket?

Sorry if this has already been asked. 

nevermind, thanks @Eamonn

Dunno.

Audley is showing Str8 right now instead of Game 3 between LF and Taken. We'll have to see what @@GunFiiree has to say about it.

Hard to know what kind of lag issues are going on in-game for LF right now, but Exemplify lagged out out late in game 1. They easily took game 2.

Edit: See @@GunFiiree post above me.

yea game 1 exemplify lagged out when we had a setup and was up like 30-5. we agreed that if we were losing or it was closer we would have replayed but it was unfair to us because we were playing so well. They won game 2 and 3 tho with no lag outs and I'm glad because i didn't want to advance without actually beating them for a full game lol 

• Upvote (+1) 1

yea game 1 exemplify lagged out when we had a setup and was up like 30-5. we agreed that if we were losing or it was closer we would have replayed but it was unfair to us because we were playing so well. They won game 2 and 3 tho with no lag outs and I'm glad because i didn't want to advance without actually beating them for a full game lol 

Was it that early? In spectator mode, the notification that a player left came much later in the game.

Str8 about to go to game 3 after losing Regret Slayer to Are you nervous (Kid Fox, Dylan is insane, Envsty, Marrtth) 50-35.

Flamesword with that 10k viewers on Twitch... Nice!

Seriously, if people don't think it's important for optic to make it to at least regionals, they're insane.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1