CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Flameswords stream is absolutely going off! 10k viewers and the chat is insane! So much greenwall hype.

I just officially placed a bet with a friend of mine. If optic win LCQ, and then qualify for world, I have to run down my street topless screaming "OPTIC QUALIFIED FOR WORLDS". Pretty sure I'm the only one who wants optic to lose.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

soooo let's say Optic loses this Last chance Online Qualifier, does it mean they are lost the chance to the 2 mill? or.... like how is it gunna work. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So if you aren't top 2 in you're pool at regionals are you out or do you go to losers bracket? and then actual top 8 move onto worlds? or is it just the top 2 of each pool?

Yes. Str8 in2 Rippin

Tragic xo, Falcated, Gilkster, T2

They just beat KnightyKnight & Mr. Colek's team. Tragic got 21 kills on Coliseum Slayer.

• Upvote (+1) 1

soooo let's say Optic loses this Last chance Online Qualifier, does it mean they are lost the chance to the 2 mill? or.... like how is it gunna work. 

ya if they don't win theyre out

Yea only first place of LCQ still "has a shot" at the 2mil+ 

Then they don't go to Regionals or Worlds. They would be done and can't win the 2 million.

The next time we would see Optic would be next tournament/league play.

So if you aren't top 2 in you're pool at regionals are you out or do you go to losers bracket? and then actual top 8 move onto worlds? or is it just the top 2 of each pool?

I believe its just like X-Games. Top 2 in each pool in pool play advance to a bracket, then they play the bracket for seeds and a cash pool. 

Edit: Yeah top 2 from each pool advance. More info here - http://halo.esportspedia.com/wiki/Halo_World_Championship_NA_Regional_Finals_2016#Standings

I couldn't let this gem go unnoticed @@LethuL

Untitled.png

Edit: No faith in his fanboys, smh:

I want to ban you so bad 

• Upvote (+1) 4