CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I like that they added assault... but damn I MISS oddball. I get nostalgic thinking about oddball on guardian.

Everytime I think of oddball I think of Shockwave getting a trip with it on Lockout and then doing the Heisman pose.

Won our first round 2-0 but they won't report and its taking forever to get support  :bman:

How much longer until 343 start selling skins for all the major orgs? 343 takes home 50%, org 30%, 20% to HWC pool. Something along those lines. Tweak the percentages however you want. I'd definitely buy quite a few.

I figured it would have already started....maybe after this LCQ???? Or they push it to the Pro League?

• Upvote (+1) 1

How much longer until 343 start selling skins for all the major orgs? 343 takes home 50%, org 30%, 20% to HWC pool. Something along those lines. Tweak the percentages however you want. I'd definitely buy quite a few.

Che tweeted that he wanted to work on org skins when the HCS skins dropped.  Hasnt tweeted anything about it since.

I'd probably buy all of them... and I play once a week at best.

This LCQ is hype as shit boys! Every team gunning for only one spot. The one spot left for the biggest Halo tournament of all time. Shits nuts.

Good luck to everyone playing. I feel I need to pull for Optic for the same reasons anyone else would. LETS GO

Someone who has "in's" with Bravo should contact him about it. I think they'd sell well and promote people becoming fans of teams.

This is a great idea. I have never cared about req packs or skins at all, but i'd definitely buy some org skins. + bigger prize pools is always nice.

• Upvote (+1) 1

did reality check buy a bunch of followers for their @RealityCheckGG twitter account? It says they have 76k followers and they only get like 5 retweets.

edit: actually the only person who retweets it are the suddoths so usually only 2 retweets

• Upvote (+1) 5

did reality check buy a bunch of followers for their @RealityCheckGG twitter account? It says they have 76k followers and they only get like 5 retweets.

edit: actually the only person who retweets it are the suddoths so usually only 2 retweets

Probably.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That'd be sick as long as the prices weren't outrageous. I don't care how much of it goes towards the prize pool, I'm not paying $10 for Spartan/gun aesthetics.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Cant believe what happened today at EMEAs.

Dignitas didnt even make it out of group stages and its still blowing my mind right now. Congrats to FabE and Excel who will be heading out to worlds as the first 2 qualifiers!

Last chance qualifier tonight, halo is officially messing up my sleep schedule once again.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Flames chat the place to be.

In 5 minutes of looking at chat I see Formal, Lethul, APG, Commonly, MBoze

EDIT: Add Roy, Snipedown, Stellur

Crazy!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Flames chat the place to be.

In 5 minutes of looking at chat I see Formal, Lethul, APG, Commonly, MBoze

Roy, Hitch, Snip3down, Stellur sighting as well

Licensing probably is part of it. And then the potential of some teams no longer being in the HCS at some point. There are variables that can prevent. If anything I can see individual player skins or the introduction of player stickers like CSGO

Licensing probably is part of it. And then the potential of some teams no longer being in the HCS at some point. There are variables that can prevent. If anything I can see individual player skins or the introduction of player stickers like CSGO

Discontinuation Potential = even more appeal to buy skins

• Upvote (+1) 1