CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That horrid moment when you leave FabE to join Dignitas and end up getting knocked out while FabE remains in the tournament and could qualify for Halo World Championships.

d527a950a2a5b2d593dc585966f23517.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

exceL qualifying for worlds would literally be an incredible cinderella story. Riotz dropped from infused, missed UK Champs qualification, missed UK Champs, came back for the LCQ on a days notice (same with CreepeazY), wins it... wins their EMEA group... If they can pull it off I would be genuinely over the moon for them.

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@RyaNoob's vlog is all uploaded and ready to watch.

He's here in Chicago with me now so I will post it for him  :ghost:

Delete this video. Make him re-record it. Cut the time in half.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2

The vertical cut and the constant buzzing in the background is really tough to sit through, but pro content is nice and I enjoy what Ryanoob had to say, despite the technical downfalls. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

exceL qualifying for worlds would literally be an incredible cinderella story. Riotz dropped from infused, missed UK Champs qualification, missed UK Champs, came back for the LCQ on a days notice (same with CreepeazY), wins it... wins their EMEA group... If they can pull it off I would be genuinely over the moon for them.

b8f72f80784c1ebad808c3717ddaf4ae.gif

Going to be interesting watching the LCQ. All the other OT's I watched a lot of Pro streams, don't expect a lot of these guys to bother with all that considering what is on the line for them.

Going to be interesting watching the LCQ. All the other OT's I watched a lot of Pro streams, don't expect a lot of these guys to bother with all that considering what is on the line for them.

Will there be an official stream? 

Flamesword will be streaming.

Will there be an official stream? 

Sure, but I usually just muted that and watched the Pro Streams. lol

is there a way to avoid getting hit offline?  like using your smartphone as a hotspot, or IP proxy, turning off Skype, etc ...?  it would be good if pros could use this info, if it exists

No offense to Posey but he seems to get "hit offline" quite a bit. Maybe his internet is the issue? He lagged out while on optic as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1