CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

you stop that

It'd be cool, but they actually can't.

I'm sure they would if allowed.

I figured they would be able to play in the LCQ but would have to forfeit in the unlikely event that they made it to Finals. I mean they aren't in any kind of league until they qualify, correct?

Edit: Formal seems pretty adamant that he's not.

I figured they would be able to play in the LCQ but would have to forfeit in the unlikely event that they made it to Finals. I mean they aren't in any kind of league until they qualify, correct?

i'm just ganna pretend like that whole "not allowed to compete" thing is all a ruse

• Upvote (+1) 1

i'm just ganna pretend like that whole "not allowed to compete" thing is all a ruse

It's not

How long are people going to keep thinking formal is going to come back when over and over and over he says hes not, give it a rest.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't think he's coming back yet. I do believe he will at some point though. He's too good not to.

• Upvote (+1) 2

How long are people going to keep thinking formal is going to come back when over and over and over he says hes not, give it a rest.

He has openly said on his stream "the only reason i switched was because there literally weren't any tournements for Halo.  The reason i didn't switch back is because it was taking a huge risk with my career."  and he loves Halo.  I think there is always a chance, especially because APG ola and heinz were originally teaming with him

He has openly said on his stream "the only reason i switched was because there literally weren't any tournements for Halo.  The reason i didn't switch back is because it was taking a huge risk with my career."  and he loves Halo.  I think there is always a chance, especially because APG ola and heinz were originally teaming with him

There is 0 chance he comes back anytime soon

We know, bro. We know.

We're just shooting the shit, being hyped. 

We know he'll come back someday when it's right, but not this day...

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I would disagree, not as low as 0% and i think thats why people bring it up so much.

Oh we're still talking about the whole "Formal coming back" thing? 

PXbyA.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

We know, bro. We know.

We're just shooting the shit, being hyped. 

We know he'll come back someday when it's right, but not this day...

If he's not coming back for 2 mil, I don't think he's ever going to come back.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

All these rumors/team changes are getting me excited. I really hope FiS or Posey makes it....regardless of anything.

Personally, finally started beating some really good teams and got shadied lol...this is what i get for quitting Halo after AGL. I need a fkn last minute team...can compete with anyone and everyone.

GT: Allstar Levels.