CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What do you need 2 for? I'm out of the loopty loop

LCQ, that's why I quoted my previous post. Had the info in it :p

• Upvote (+1) 1

looking at the stats from their scrims. Domey isn't the problem with that team.

856d04147a169d9a20e6e7638d54bfbb.jpg

- Pros reacting to us stat trackers

• Upvote (+1) 3

Someone should make a Fantasy Halo site

I made a thread about this a while back, think we need a big site to just pick it up

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wtf man Posey is good at this game and he keeps getting dropped for names. Feel bad for the guy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is gonna be another, "hope I'm still on a team when I wake up" kinda night isn't it?

• Upvote (+1) 7

This is gonna be another, "hope I'm still on a team when I wake up" kinda night isn't it?

Considering how much of a bloodbath this LCQ is, yes lol

A lot of different players. Most recent was Scaryotic, Tragic, & Gilkey.

Changing almost daily

Maybe he will end up with poseys team now that FiS is gone?

Wtf man Posey is good at this game and he keeps getting dropped for names. Feel bad for the guy.

Pretty sure he'll run with Eccentrick's squad now. Makes the most sense, since he's teamed with Eccentrick before, and is his best (only?) option unless he wants to join Reality Check or Str8 Rippin.

Really hope 343 has LAN events for a Challenger league, post-HWC. Need something for all the people screwed over by HWC rules to keep playing - a top 8 Pro league isn't  enough for the competitive community.

You mean like this? http://halo.esportspedia.com/wiki/Category:Competitions

Most of the tournaments have scores and stuff posted too.

Naww, more like this: http://www.hltv.org/

Might not be the prettiest site but it's been around since the early 2000's. The functionality is gold though;

• All the relevant upcoming matches (next 24-48hours ish) in your own timezone. In each match is a link to all streams / ip etc + a thread on that match.
  • Current biggest live CS streams
  • Results of the most recent games where you can go in and view the in game stats / replays / demo all that good shit.
  • Updated news from the events with interviews and such.
  • Official match statistics for teams / players that goes fairly deep.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

I made a thread about this a while back, think we need a big site to just pick it up

Yea i remember somebody was talking about doing it in HCS S2 but i haven't heard about about it since. I just think it would be a cool thing for all of us to participate in. I mean, look at all these people posting stats and scrim results and some have even made player rankings. Obviously alot people are interested in the analytical side of the game, im sure the same people and more would be interested in a fantasy competition.

• Upvote (+1) 4

i don't think diesel has had correct Intel since h5 came out man don't ask him, but no I haven't heard anything about that. Regret was the only other slayer thinking about being removed but it wasn't. Yes this is where you queue the regret jokes.

He confirmed that Empire CTF & TS were out... 

No  :lxthul:

No :lxthul:

those have been out for weeks though

No :lxthul:

He also claimed Ola was retired

• Upvote (+1) 4

i don't think diesel has had correct Intel since h5 came out man don't ask him, but no I haven't heard anything about that. Regret was the only other slayer thinking about being removed but it wasn't. Yes this is where you queue the regret jokes.

Maybe 343 didn't want to regret their decision. 

CZTnl7AXEAA55LM.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

Anyone know If/Who Tsquared is running with? Or is he still in jail?

According to a Twitch chat he got another 10 years for BXRing a guard.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Maybe 343 didn't want to regret their decision.

CZTnl7AXEAA55LM.jpg

where is the camera I gave maniac for the vlog he was making for the decision?
  • Upvote (+1) 4

More than anything I think a space where all relevant upcoming matches / official match results are simply displayed and chronicled would do the scene wonders. Feels like we're feeling in the dark for tournament info at points.

something like team liquid for sc2 or liquid dota for dota 2? Those 2 sites are HUGE for following the scenes. I honestly probably wouldn't have been able to get into either game without them to know when tourneys are going on and whats happening in the scene.

Posey, Eccentrik and everyone else seem to be trolling. Don't take it seriously. Just want to fool with everyone seeing how it's the night before. 

• Upvote (+1) 3