CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Haven't seen this one! I almost got a shoutout, awesome. I'll take "the guy from the Team Beyond forums".  :simms:

Assuming it was this one

Most people probably knew about this already but it's pretty useful to get high ground in Arena Breakout or at the start of the game in a slayer or capture the flag. Basically what you do is thrust-jump on the bump on the cover and then stabilize after it. You can reach the bridge without stabilize if you do it on the other cover (already linked in here).

gifv link

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yup we are trying to scrim. Hmmm when we are comfortable. We don't really want to stream scrims at all but once the goat gives permission we will. We have it so you guys can spectate at least we just don't want people like streaming our scrims or anything lol

Super late to the GOAT party

ZxLzKAY.jpg

The Spartan sub train was crazy yesterday. Great stream.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Liquid's looking good, especially considering it's their first practice in a week and they're playing a team that's been grinding non-stop.

Having some communication issues though.

Ace was going off a little on Unlegit because he wasn't really communicating at all. Then while watching you notice he still wasn't communicating much after he called him out.

I'm getting hyped for tomorrow's LCQ. Going to be great seeing teams fight for their lives.

• Upvote (+1) 2

9d136d3568dc6f494bf7c2b44e272b4d.gif

WOW. This is so ridiculous, and those were the last 2 shots in the mag... Those 111 new subs got their moneys worth.

I'm getting hyped for tomorrow's LCQ. Going to be great seeing teams fight for their lives.

six_guys_ladder_mitb.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

Denial 5-0'd Blaze/Burton's team yesterday.

FIS/Eccentrik were scrimming Winterfox, lost 5-2

Optic didn't scrim last night. According to Maniac it was studying and pizza

Denial 5-0'd Blaze/Burton's team yesterday.

FIS/Eccentrik were scrimming Winterfox, lost 5-2

Optic didn't scrim last night. According to Maniac it was studying and pizza

I hope they were studying the above scrims and scouting their main competition. Would be great to have Optic brand at Regionals - and they could make Worlds if they just beat out Dream Team & Triggers Pound - which isn't impossible (Optic beating Allegiance is).

OTOH, Blaze/Burton/Posey earned top 15 placings more than Optic, so it's hard to cheer against them.

Then you have T2 and FiS with their own squads, giving off some nostalgia.

God, I'm so conflicted for this cup.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hadn't watched this in a while... talk about intense 200k for 1 kill... 

9:40 the throw heard around the world. His face says it all jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hopefully I can catch some of the LCQ, this is gonna be one for the books.

youtube video

10 minute highlight of the sub train / drunk madness

@@Spartan is love, @@Spartan is life. Congrats on the train. Well-deserved for a very entertaining and passionate streamer and gamer in the Halo Community. You earned it, and have a very bright future. Keep up the good work man.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1