CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I got my head shaved, had to wear makeup and high heels to all my classes for that one day. Not to mention the stuff that happened in the evening from soccer.

Trust I understand this.

On topic: Nice to see everyone slowly getting back from Aspen finally!

What the fuck kind of friends did you guys have?
  • Upvote (+1) 3

It's a sports thing lol well, some sports at certain levels I guess

It's a pretty common occurrence in team sports. Hazing is a right of passage. So long as it doesn't get out of hand it can actually be a good team bonding experience.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wild ending to an Eden strongholds scrim between Liquid and ALG. 99-99 and Liquid capped it at the last millisecond somehow

Yup we are trying to scrim. Hmmm when we are comfortable. We don't really want to stream scrims at all but once the goat gives permission we will. We have it so you guys can spectate at least we just don't want people like streaming our scrims or anything lol

8qjsj4o.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 9

Yup we are trying to scrim. Hmmm when we are comfortable. We don't really want to stream scrims at all but once the goat gives permission we will. We have it so you guys can spectate at least we just don't want people like streaming our scrims or anything lol

NV vs CLG would be fun to watch. It would also allow us to see where you guys are at right now, since we noticed the grind you guys have been putting in this past week or so. :)

9d136d3568dc6f494bf7c2b44e272b4d.gif

Spartan reacting to sick plays?

Fake Spartan.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Spartan reacting to sick plays?

Fake Spartan.

U missed him doing pushups

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

tumblr_inline_nmzctwZy801qjx8gi_500.gif

Just wait until Kale Clague is drafted and starts dominating the NHL. Junior hockey will sound even more like your local produce aisle.

Liquid's looking good, especially considering it's their first practice in a week and they're playing a team that's been grinding non-stop.

Having some communication issues though.

Pro Tip: This is the type of content people want on YouTube. Upload short and sweet moments like this. Funny or awesome reactions also help, it establishes personality.

UPLOAD IT

Epic shots. I wasn't able to tune into the stream unfortunately. Seems like he has a fun stream though.

Liquid's looking good, especially considering it's their first practice in a week and they're playing a team that's been grinding non-stop.

Having some communication issues though.

You cursed them man cmon

• Upvote (+1) 7

So how do you feel about carnival in cologne @@TheSimms ? I'm not sure if I sould feel bad for you or if you're one of those people who enjoy it :ghost:

Do you know where I can find the schedule for the the tournament or is it not available yet?